Mahindra 6010 with a 595 Backhoe

/ Mahindra 6010 with a 595 Backhoe #1  

eddiebroadway

Tractor
1988 KUBOTA B6200DT,2006 KUBOTA 34OODT, 2012 MAHINDRA 6010HST
The Dealer I purchased the tractor from was going to add the second hydraulic remote and the backhoe but I sold my plow truck and did not want to be without, plus I like working on it. There was a question if it was going to fit because it is not listed as a option, but the Dealer spoke with Bradco and they said it would fit. As it turns out the subframe kits being made now come with clearance for the fuel tank and the HST filter and are listed as fitting a 5010, 6010, and a 6110 cabin tractors.
My backhoe was built 5/12 and did not have the newer style subframes and I did not find out until two days after making the mods myself that stuff was available, and I should have had it. Oh well!
Bradco seems to be easy to deal with, they are sending me a new boot for the handles, touch-up paint, and a bucket cylinder to replace what was beat up in shipping. Pretty good considering they send it to Mahindra and then they ship it to the dealer and damage could have happened anywhere.
Putting the remote on was easy, I copied the repair/parts CD from the dealer and the kit was top notch from Mahindra, all the bags were marked TYM. I also ran the first remote up front for the snowplow or whatever using 1/2 hose.
I am excited to try digging with it, my L3400DT Kubota was weak in the Hydraulic department using the Woods 8ft Groundbreaker hoe. Backhoe 3.JPGBackhoe2.JPGBackhoe1.JPG

/ Mahindra 6010 with a 595 Backhoe #2  
Looks sharp! ... yeah the 10 series tractors are made by TYM in Korea for mahindra.

/ Mahindra 6010 with a 595 Backhoe #3  
Looks a lot my Bradco 511. The boom and dipper stick are longer on mine.
hugs, Brandi

/ Mahindra 6010 with a 595 Backhoe #4  
   / Mahindra 6010 with a 595 Backhoe
Thanks! JerryK I studied your photos while waiting for my hoe to show up, I did not have instructions and at one point was going to ask you for more photos. Love the cart!