50 hr service question

/ 50 hr service question #31  
Mine has just one fuel filter that I am aware of.

/ 50 hr service question
Mine has just one fuel filter that I am aware of.

Great. I am assuming a spin on. I was told the older 25series had 2 fuel filters, but I dunno.

/ 50 hr service question #33  
Great. I am assuming a spin on. I was told the older 25series had 2 fuel filters, but I dunno.

Didn't your tractor come withany operator's manual? If not I would recommend you purchase one. My Kubota's show all locations of filters, drain plugs, etc that is very helpful while performing maintenance. Even though I purchased a used tractor, the dealer included the manual with the sale.

/ 50 hr service question
Didn't your tractor come withany operator's manual? If not I would recommend you purchase one. My Kubota's show all locations of filters, drain plugs, etc that is very helpful while performing maintenance. Even though I purchased a used tractor, the dealer included the manual with the sale.

Yes I have a manual that shows most of everything. I didnt know the older 25 series had 2 fuel filters till the parts guy try to bring me two and I said NO I have one. So that brought up manuals, sales guy, techs, conversation, etc. while I was there at the dealer.