Maybe key switch going bad on my 4025?

/ Maybe key switch going bad on my 4025? #1  

love2farm

Tractor
4025 mahindra
I have a 4025 4wd with a little over 50 hrs on it. Here lately when I turn the key the glow plug light won't come on. If I take the key back out and try it again it will then come on. I keep my tractor in the barn out of the weather, I have read on here that other people have had issues with key switches so I thought I would keep the the key in the switch all the time. Maybe a bad idea. Read about people spraying WD-40 in switch. It has been really cold here in the mornings, thought that may have something to do with it also. Any comments or suggestions will be appreciated.

/ Maybe key switch going bad on my 4025? #2  
Same unit I have! Great unit. I love it. I am not having problems with the ignition yet. Let me know the outcome. I got approx. 54hrs on mine. Only probs I found or got is brake lights and parking/idiot light works when it wants and it is a pain to grease the U joints in the front drive shaft.

/ Maybe key switch going bad on my 4025?
I have the greasing problem to. Definitley a two man job. No problem with the lights yet.

/ Maybe key switch going bad on my 4025? #4  
I am having the same key issue with my 5035. Just a little frustrating. I also found it doesn't like cold weather (neither do I) maybe my 3215 spoiled me.

/ Maybe key switch going bad on my 4025? #5  
My only solution to the u joints in the drive shaft is to put the bucket on the ground and raise the front tires up off ground while you are standing off to the side and watch for the grease fitting to spin down where you can get to it between slots in the drive shaft shield. Turn tractor off and spin front tires while off ground wont work, tried.

/ Maybe key switch going bad on my 4025?
Sounds like a great idea! I will try that the next time I am greasing.