Backhoe Backhoe Purchase

/ Backhoe Purchase #1  

Novex

Could someone recommend a good backhoe for my 4110. My manual says I have a pump output of 7.87 gals/min. I will not be doing a lot of heavy work but I would like the to get the most backhoe I can buy while staying in the specifications. Also could I get the expected purchase price for the equipment. BTW I bought my 4110 in June of 2000 and its done everything I've asked it to do. At the time I bought it there was very little information on the Mahindras but I rolled the dice and got lucky.

/ Backhoe Purchase #2  
I have a large Bradco 511 on my 4110. I also have mahindra's new optional PTO pump and hydraulic tank system. With exception of bucket sweeping,( use bucket to sweep pile of spoil back into hole) the hoe and new pump system operate like a regular commercial hoe. I can't tell you the costs of the system as I ordered different pieces piece meal and other items like lights. I can tell you that as long as you have the optional pump system you will do better than exceptional. You can operate without the pump system (I did for 6 months or so), but remember, much, much slower operation when using the 7.8 main pump. The optional PTO pump puts out 2600 PSI and 11 GPM which, BTW, is Bradco's recommendation..

/ Backhoe Purchase #3  
As Lamarbur knows, I have the 6000 with the Bradco 511 and I am real impressed. However, my tractor is bigger than the 4110 and my sense is, the 511 is probably too much for that size tractor. Now thats my personal opinion, and I know Lamarbur is real happy with his set up, and thats great. But if it were me, I would look into a smaller hoe, less money, less weight, and probably bettter fit for your tractor. Bradco makes a whole series of back hoes, which are top notch.

/ Backhoe Purchase #4  
Slippy,
The 4110 model tractor can hold up that 511 with ease. It moves with ease and there are absolutely no problems with that set up. I do send in reports as I use it, (I think two so far) in relation to the PTO pump/tank system. My only offer both times was to angle back the stabilzer's 15 degrees or so.. If one doesn't know what they're doing, it wouldn't take too much to twist or break off the stabilzers. The just happens to be perfect ballast when one moves snow. My driveway in 1400 ft plus, long and with 104 inches of snow last year, one appreciates the perfect ballance with a bucket full of heavy snow and the 511 hanging off the rear. Traction is exceptional also. Obviously one can see where the 00 series are larger and can carry the 511 without knowing it's back there.. Believe it or not, the 4110 model can do the same.