Tried to send email to Mahindra throught thier website

/ Tried to send email to Mahindra throught thier website #1  

jhasafety1

Bronze Member
Tractor
Mahindra Max 28XL Shuttle
I finally got feed up with my dealer not answering my questions today and decided to try and go to Mahindra direct. I used thier website to contact them. I composed my thoughts asking why I have a 48" bucket on my Max 28xl when their information clearly states, even from when they started the line, that it comes with a 54 " bucket. Plus I advised them my dissatifaction with my dealer and his failure to get me the items I was missing on my tractor, 6months and multiple stories later still waiting. I love my tractor I just want what I paid for. Needless to say I got my email back as undeliverable, go figure.

/ Tried to send email to Mahindra throught thier website #2  
If you don't mind speaking to someone in India, I saw this:

If you don't know whom to contact, you can call us on our Toll Free Number (India) - 1800 425 1624 Contact Us

/ Tried to send email to Mahindra throught thier website #3  
I finally got feed up with my dealer not answering my questions today and decided to try and go to Mahindra direct. I used thier website to contact them. I composed my thoughts asking why I have a 48" bucket on my Max 28xl when their information clearly states, even from when they started the line, that it comes with a 54 " bucket. Plus I advised them my dissatifaction with my dealer and his failure to get me the items I was missing on my tractor, 6months and multiple stories later still waiting. I love my tractor I just want what I paid for. Needless to say I got my email back as undeliverable, go figure.

Try contacting musa_marketing2 here on TBN they should be able to help you out or atleast point you in the right direction.

/ Tried to send email to Mahindra throught thier website #4  

Call 877.449.7771. This is the Mahindra Office in Texas. The operator can direct you to the person that you need to talk to. If all else fails, ask the operator to put you through to Brenda Bradshaw.

/ Tried to send email to Mahindra throught thier website #5  

Brenda will respond, she's great. And obviously your dealer should respond ASAP.

If you can send me a PM with the email address that bounced, or email me a copy of the bounce, I'll forward that to the web folks and get that fixed.

The Max28XL had a 48" bucket for the first few months of production. It did not start with the 54". The first few hundred ML205 loaders were shipped with the 48" buckets. All manufacturers make feature improvements occasionally, and such improvements are not retroactively apllicable. If they were required to retroactively "improve" all exisiting or prior sold models, we would simply never ever see improvements.

The complication being that some dealers that bought a bunch of the earlier ML205 loaders still had some on the lot when MUSA started switching brochures and listing 54" as standard. This is a delicate balancing act. If MUSA waits forever to change the brochures (and website) then we risk losing some sales due to a low spec bucket. But if we list it right away, if complicates selling existing stock.

I'm not a MUSA emplyee, just a dealer on the west coast, but I'd be glad to answer your correspondence as best I can if you have any glitches getting in touch with MUSA.

/ Tried to send email to Mahindra throught thier website #6  
I understand Doug Snow, the business manager, for your area has been in contact with you and he is in the process of getting you a new 54" bucket. Doug also sent you an email 2/6 asking what other items you were missing, but you have not responded to his email. If I can be of further assistance please feel free to contact me at anytime. Thanks for choosing Mahindra and have a wonderful day!! :)

/ Tried to send email to Mahindra throught thier website #7  
Sounds like this will be resolved soon. Thanks Brenda.

/ Tried to send email to Mahindra throught thier website #8  
I had the same problem when I bought My 2516 a few years ago. E-Mailed several times and got an out of office message and someone would cantact me every time. More E-Mails and a few weeks later E-Mailed that I was contacting the finance company and taking it back to the dealer. This was in the AM, by the afternoon got a call from dealer that my item was on the way. They took it off the line at the assy. plant and shipped it.

/ Tried to send email to Mahindra throught thier website
I understand Doug Snow, the business manager, for your area has been in contact with you and he is in the process of getting you a new 54" bucket. Doug also sent you an email 2/6 asking what other items you were missing, but you have not responded to his email. If I can be of further assistance please feel free to contact me at anytime. Thanks for choosing Mahindra and have a wonderful day!! :)

Doug did contact me this week and I will be emailing him this weekend with a list. I travel for work and only get online during the weekend so I was surprised by the online responses and when I recieved Dougs phone call. My faith in Mahindra has been restored, Doug has ordered me a 54" bucket and offered to get me the missing items. Doug was great! I hope everyone understands I love my tractor and when my issues are corrected and when the new bucket arrives I will be a happy camper again. I will keep you advised when this all finalized. Thanks to all!

/ Tried to send email to Mahindra throught thier website #10  
jhasafety1,

Glad to hear that you are being taken care of. Mahindra did right by fixing a clutch issue 6 months after my tractors power-train warranty expired. I probably should post for all to see.