Mahindra 4035 Rear Remote Valve? I thought one was standard.

/ Mahindra 4035 Rear Remote Valve? I thought one was standard. #1  

millstreaminn

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota 8540, 4800, L39, 7510, Zd28 International 966, Cat 304, Mahindra 4035, Deere 350 and 450, Komatsu D21
So I had a used 2010 (I think) Mahindra 4035 4X4 FEL with 110 hours on it delivered yesterday. I never went to inspect the tractor in person so when I was looking at it this morning, I noticed there is no rear remote on it. From what I researched and read, I thought one was standard? I didn't go over it with a fine toothed comb, but at least the ports are not where they should be, if they are there...

Any input? Thanks-

/ Mahindra 4035 Rear Remote Valve? I thought one was standard. #2  
During my years with a Mahindra dealership, remote valves were installed prior to delivery if so ordered with most series tractors. The loaders and related hydraulics were installed before the tractors were shipped to dealers, but most, if not all came without external remotes.

/ Mahindra 4035 Rear Remote Valve? I thought one was standard.
Thanks- So I assume I can put one on now? This tractor has to have one on it...

/ Mahindra 4035 Rear Remote Valve? I thought one was standard. #4  
I would have assumed it had one also.... I found a part number for a "Second Spool Kit 35 Series", part # E007605781D91

found another one for the "single spool standard fitment" kit part # E007205463D91

not sure if the vary from PST, HST, and gear

[PDF]
Specifications 35–4WD Series Tractors - Mahindra
www.mahindratractorworld.com/resources/.../35_4WDSeries.pdf
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - Quick View
4035 4WD / 5035 4WD. Specifications ... Auxiliary Remote Valves (one set standard). Lift Capacity .... still allows fast, easy installation and removal of backhoe.

That's what this says... Beats me. I guess I should have looked at it before I bought it. :)

/ Mahindra 4035 Rear Remote Valve? I thought one was standard. #6  
So I had a used 2010 (I think) Mahindra 4035 4X4 FEL with 110 hours on it delivered yesterday. I never went to inspect the tractor in person so when I was looking at it this morning, I noticed there is no rear remote on it. From what I researched and read, I thought one was standard? I didn't go over it with a fine toothed comb, but at least the ports are not where they should be, if they are there...

Any input? Thanks-

Rear remote is now standard but there was a time period that the rear remote was optional. You can still get the kit to install them. ( one or two sets)

New England Tractor, Mahindra Parts, Mahindra Tractors, Farm Equipment, Befco Parts, Tisco Parts

/ Mahindra 4035 Rear Remote Valve? I thought one was standard. #7  
My 2010 4035 didnt have one either. I had to buy the kit ($750) separately when I got the 485 backhoe. I think one of my local dealers still has one left if you are interested. Also I think I still have the installation instructions somewhere around here. The 3 hoses should already be on the tractor tucked up above the right 3pt hitch arm. Two of them are looped together with a connector. If I remember right, the instructions were incorrect and I had to switch those two hoses on the valve to get the 3pt hitch to work. It took a friend and I about 2 hours to mount everything. The valve has a remote cable that runs under the right fender and comes with a new piece of plastic to replace the cup holder where the lever mounts.

/ Mahindra 4035 Rear Remote Valve? I thought one was standard. #8  
There should be a power beyond (PB) port on your FEL valve assembly. You can run a remote assembly from that. My 2008 Mahindra has a dealer-installed triple rear remote cluster (his design, not a factory add-on, cost $750).

Remotes 5525-1.JPGRemotes 5525-2.JPG

Good luck

Here's something I was also thinking about. As I will have no need to use the remote when the loader is on, why can't I plumb a remote right into the loader valve and run it with the loader valve when the loader is off? All's I would need to buy are 2 quick couplers, some hose and a remote block. That would work, right?

/ Mahindra 4035 Rear Remote Valve? I thought one was standard. #10  
I think it will work fine, but ont it be a pain to take the loader off every time you want to use the rear remote?