Largest tiller for a Mahindra 4035 HST???

/ Largest tiller for a Mahindra 4035 HST??? #11  
Well I just pulled the trigger on a Phoenix T10-GE Series Heavy Duty 74" Tractor. Hopefully it will come fast and I will have no problems.
Thanks for the business! Your tiller should be picked up today and delivered early next week. Make sure you check to see if the PTO shaft needs cutting before using it.
Travis

/ Largest tiller for a Mahindra 4035 HST??? #12  
I will be very interested in a review, I am looking at this same Phoenix tiller.

/ Largest tiller for a Mahindra 4035 HST???
Me too! Still waiting for shipping. Should be here on the 27th

/ Largest tiller for a Mahindra 4035 HST??? #14  
I think you can run a 72".

I was gonna buy one for my 4wd 4025 which has 31pto hp, but funds ran low and I rented one. The only one they had was a 5 footer so I had to offset and could only go one direction which didnt bother me much. Only cost $105 for one day rental.

I would for sure plow before using the tiller! I spread bout 10yds of compost and used a mold board turning plow to put the compost under and kill most of the grass and then tilled it. I did use the tiller for fun in a spot where I didnt plow and I could tell a difference and liked the overall outcome of the plow then till.

/ Largest tiller for a Mahindra 4035 HST??? #15  
Oh yea lookin for a review also on that Phoenix tiller also.

Trailer is headed here today - between 12 and 3 - Looking forward to it.

Only downside - Tractor is 10 miles away from where the trailer is going to drop off the shipment - it's 33 degrees and raining and I have to get it over here.

So it's going to be a little chilly this morning - should get some pics afterwards!

/ Largest tiller for a Mahindra 4035 HST??? #17  
OMG!! The suspense is getting to me. Is it there yet?......LOL!

Well - it was snowing, raining, blowing and just cold - but got it unloaded and attached - at least long enough to get it moved back out to the farm.

IMG_0821.jpg

IMG_0822.jpg

IMG_0823.jpg

IMG_0824.jpg

/ Largest tiller for a Mahindra 4035 HST??? #19  
CONGRATS!!! Ok Action photos are now needed.....LOL!

/ Largest tiller for a Mahindra 4035 HST??? #20  
My 4025 has 31 PTO horsepower and turns the heck out of a 74 inch Ansung with no problems.

I am/was looking at the Ansung YJR74 also but just noticed it is only 7 flanges when most others at that width are 8 or more. Looks like two more inches between flanges...any issues with more rocks getting bound up?