Largest tiller for a Mahindra 4035 HST???

/ Largest tiller for a Mahindra 4035 HST??? #1  

jjmaes22

Bronze Member
Tractor
Mahindra 4035 HST
What is the largest tiller that you would run for a 4035 HST tractor? around 33 HP at the PTO.

Would love to get a 72" - but seems pushing it alot! Thoughts?

/ Largest tiller for a Mahindra 4035 HST??? #2  
I don't think you'll have any problem at all with a 72" tiller. We offer several different rotary tillers on our website, all of which ship free to a commercial business or supporting freight terminal within 1,000 miles of Newton, NC.

/ Largest tiller for a Mahindra 4035 HST???
EA have any discounts active right now? Looking at the Phoenix HD T10-74GE Tiller - but still worried about the power for that with the 4035

/ Largest tiller for a Mahindra 4035 HST??? #4  
We don't have any coupon codes active right now and probably won't in the near future. We can ship one for free to the freight terminal in St Louis or St Charles if you don't have a commercial business that will receive it.

/ Largest tiller for a Mahindra 4035 HST??? #5  
Oh, and I wouldn't be concerned with the HP. I believe you have plenty..... I'm surprised others haven't chimed in.
Travis

/ Largest tiller for a Mahindra 4035 HST??? #6  
My 4025 has 31 PTO horsepower and turns the heck out of a 74 inch Ansung with no problems.

/ Largest tiller for a Mahindra 4035 HST??? #7  
I've got customers with a 4035 HST turning a 72" tiller no problems. You should be good to go.

/ Largest tiller for a Mahindra 4035 HST???
Well I just pulled the trigger on a Phoenix T10-GE Series Heavy Duty 74" Tractor. Hopefully it will come fast and I will have no problems.

/ Largest tiller for a Mahindra 4035 HST??? #9  
Should run a 6' tiller with ease.
I run a 6' KK tiller behind my 34 HP (28 PTO HP) tractor with no problem

/ Largest tiller for a Mahindra 4035 HST??? #10  
What is the largest tiller that you would run for a 4035 HST tractor? around 33 HP at the PTO.

Would love to get a 72" - but seems pushing it alot! Thoughts?
I have a 72 inch King kutter and have no problems at all running it with my 4035. I wouldnt go any smaller as you need the 72 inches to cover your wheel tracks. Any smaller you would have to offset it and only be able to till one way. It really saves a lot of time being able to turn around at the end of the row and come right back on either side.