Mahindra 3525 Serial Number

/ Mahindra 3525 Serial Number #1  

Travis_R

Veteran Member
Tractor
'98 MASSEY FERGUSON 231
Does anyone know where the Serial Number is located on a Mahindra 3525? A picture would be GREAT!

Thanks!

/ Mahindra 3525 Serial Number #3  
My 4025 serial number plate is behind my left foot when I am sitting on the tractor. It face's forward and is in front of the PTO lever. It is a stainless plate that contains the model and serial #. It is about 3 X 4 inches. I am at work and can't get you a photo. Your 3525 should be the same. But I was wrong once before!

/ Mahindra 3525 Serial Number
Ok im pretty sure we got the Serial Number... Problem now is that the credit union says it's a "stock" number for Mahindra and NOT the serial number!

All i am trying to do is find out what year the tractor is and the value of it. I have the tractor sold but the buyer's credit union cant find that serial number in "their" system (whetever kind of system they have). They need the year and value. That's it! This is the only thing holding the buyer up from getting the tractor. He is already approved for the loan.

Anybody have any advice? This is ridiculous!!

Thanks

/ Mahindra 3525 Serial Number #6  
My tractor has a engine spec plate on the side of the block in front of the injector pump. It contains all the EPA stuff and output power. It should say something like " this engine meets all aplicable emissions standard for ________." mine says 2009. That would be about as close as you could get that is actually attached to the tractor. Also the last two digits in my serial number are E9, they are seperated from the first 8 characters. I may be wrong but I am willing to bet that it also means 2009. Hope I am not leading you in the wrong direction.

/ Mahindra 3525 Serial Number #7  
Travis_R,

Go to the MahindraUSA web site, bottom of the page there is "Owner/Login". Click on it and then enter the serial number you have. If it opens then that is the serial number.

idaho2