Tires Max 22/25 --NO FRONT TIRE AVAILABLE --why ?

/ Max 22/25 --NO FRONT TIRE AVAILABLE --why ? #11  
Well, they are what is used on our BX2660, so Kubota thinks that they are heavy enough for their application. Per Tractordata, the Max25 is rated to lift 900# to full height. If you have 50% of the weight on the front axle, there is a static load of 850# plus 900# gives you a load on the front end of 1750#. That would be lessened by any weight behind the rear axle, but yes, those tires could theoretically hold the weight.
Looking through the Carlisle site I linked shows that pretty much all of their turf tires in that size are rated for 910#.

Aaron Z

/ Max 22/25 --NO FRONT TIRE AVAILABLE --why ? #12  
:drink:

/ Max 22/25 --NO FRONT TIRE AVAILABLE --why ? #14  
what does the OEM tire on the tractor say? it should give a weight rating on the side wall. That will tell you right there whether the ebay tires are "good enough" or not

/ Max 22/25 --NO FRONT TIRE AVAILABLE --why ? #15  
Why not just foam fill the ones you have?

/ Max 22/25 --NO FRONT TIRE AVAILABLE --why ? #16  
Hello : I have a new mahindra Max 25 --stock front tires are 20x8.00-10 (TRAC CHIEF) not a lawn tire or TURF TIRE but large lug industrial tire. I have search & search and can't find these tires anywear ! a few mahindra dealers told me LES SCHWAB - they say not available !--So i contact CARLISLE TIRE CO. and all they gave me was an E-Mail with local tire dealers, that say , NOT AVAILABLE, any Idea's ? My point is The NON Turf tires should be available somewere ! They say MADE IS USA on the side wall ,But CARLISLE does not show it on there site, the only thing I can figure is they were all shipped to the Mahindra manu. in Japan for the New Tractors--I am not a big Carlisle fan, but when ever I buy something with TIRES , I always like to have a spaire, in this case I chose the front because of $cost ! I figure 50/50 chance it could be a Damaged front,Just for the record-My wife thinks I'm nuts too ! the Tractor is New and just for little prodjects around here and also helping my friends--I gues I am an OLD want to be Farmer- Having fun so far ! Exceipt for the Tire availability prob. Maybe they will be available later this year !----By the way I do like the look of the Matching Tires Front and rear on the New Max 22/25 Little in front and huge in back, and they look Durable -Time will tell ! Just to clarify the Tires are an Industrial heavy lug style tire, I have found tons of TURF tires out there ! and I did see the Rear tires 27 X 12.50 - 15 NHS in an Industrial Tire-TRAC CHIEF-Carlisle.

Dealers can sell you a tire/rim assembly that they can order via parts and are in stock. Mahindra does not carry just the tire alone. These are USA made tires by Carlisle and they aren't shipped to Japan to install, they are installed right here in the USA as the tractors go through final assembly.

I can't see why a tire dealer that sells Carlisle can't order that tire. If they don't normally stock it, it would be a special order and you will just need to find someone at a local tire dealer that does not mind making a couple calls for you.

If you have a flat, having an extra unmounted tire won't be any handier than having a flat tire. It will still need to be either fixed or mounted.

The foam filled idea is a good one, and not that expensive on a small tire.

Last edited:
   / Max 22/25 --NO FRONT TIRE AVAILABLE --why ? #17  
How do foam filled tires react to the cold in Maine? And how to go about filling them?

/ Max 22/25 --NO FRONT TIRE AVAILABLE --why ? #18  
Some of the larger tire shops fill them. It's called foam, but it is really like heavy solid rubber once it sets up. Our local tire shop sends them off to be filled and it takes a week. It would probably be $100 plus per tire. I'm not sure how the cold affects them.

/ Max 22/25 --NO FRONT TIRE AVAILABLE --why ? #19  
Foam filled tires equals a ruff ride for what it's worth