Tires Max 22/25 --NO FRONT TIRE AVAILABLE --why ?

/ Max 22/25 --NO FRONT TIRE AVAILABLE --why ? #22  
Where I used to work we had foam filled tires. They are great to keep from having flats. But they can develop soft spots, and sometimes when they fill them they are out of round.... The tires have not much 'give' to them and are pretty rough riding.... Not saying they are bad, but not great..... :)

/ Max 22/25 --NO FRONT TIRE AVAILABLE --why ?
Hi dadreier-I like the Titan and they are available but a little $ priceie, and they don't make a Titan in the same tread style and model for the Rear--27 x 12.50 -15 NHS -I think in time the Trac Chief-Carlisle 20 x 8.00 - 10 NHS - Industrial will become available !

/ Max 22/25 --NO FRONT TIRE AVAILABLE --why ? #24  
Get you self some tire plugs, maybe a set of spoons. I have been keeping a set of turfs going for over 20 years on one of my tractors. (1,700 hrs). You can plug a nail hole from external and if you have a small compressor, be on your way in minutes. If you loose a bead, you can use a rachet strap around the tire and a bigger compressor to help reseat it after fixing the leak. I would not be concerned about tires unless your working in shale or some other jagged rocks. I have nice size chunks of tree branches stuffed between the rim and tires on my old massey 135, never cut the tires. (tubes in those tires though).

Only real problems I have had was failing to notice a tire getting low while doing loader work and having the tire bead pop off.