Tires Max 22/25 --NO FRONT TIRE AVAILABLE --why ?

/ Max 22/25 --NO FRONT TIRE AVAILABLE --why ? #1  

nealred50

Tractor
Max 25 Mahindra
Hello : I have a new mahindra Max 25 --stock front tires are 20x8.00-10 (TRAC CHIEF) not a lawn tire or TURF TIRE but large lug industrial tire. I have search & search and can't find these tires anywear ! a few mahindra dealers told me LES SCHWAB - they say not available !--So i contact CARLISLE TIRE CO. and all they gave me was an E-Mail with local tire dealers, that say , NOT AVAILABLE, any Idea's ? My point is The NON Turf tires should be available somewere ! They say MADE IS USA on the side wall ,But CARLISLE does not show it on there site, the only thing I can figure is they were all shipped to the Mahindra manu. in Japan for the New Tractors--I am not a big Carlisle fan, but when ever I buy something with TIRES , I always like to have a spaire, in this case I chose the front because of $cost ! I figure 50/50 chance it could be a Damaged front,Just for the record-My wife thinks I'm nuts too ! the Tractor is New and just for little prodjects around here and also helping my friends--I gues I am an OLD want to be Farmer- Having fun so far ! Exceipt for the Tire availability prob. Maybe they will be available later this year !----By the way I do like the look of the Matching Tires Front and rear on the New Max 22/25 Little in front and huge in back, and they look Durable -Time will tell ! Just to clarify the Tires are an Industrial heavy lug style tire, I have found tons of TURF tires out there ! and I did see the Rear tires 27 X 12.50 - 15 NHS in an Industrial Tire-TRAC CHIEF-Carlisle.

Last edited:
   / Max 22/25 --NO FRONT TIRE AVAILABLE --why ? #2  
:welcome:

/ Max 22/25 --NO FRONT TIRE AVAILABLE --why ? #4  
Wait,,,, so,,,, The dealer can't supply new tires for your MAX??????

/ Max 22/25 --NO FRONT TIRE AVAILABLE --why ? #5  
If its new, why do you need tires? Did one get damaged.
As a new model tractor the tires may only be made by one company (probably Carlisle). Maybe because its new the aftermarket tire companies haven't started making them yet. At this point it looks like a dealer item.

/ Max 22/25 --NO FRONT TIRE AVAILABLE --why ? #6  
But I think the point is, The Dealer can't seem to supply them.

/ Max 22/25 --NO FRONT TIRE AVAILABLE --why ? #7  
But I think the point is, The Dealer can't seem to supply them.

Somebody is making them for Mahindra since they are installing them on the Max 25. Trac Chief seems to be a Carlisle brand.
If they make them for Mahindra the Dealer should be able to get them. (probably at some inflated price)
Maybe OP can Email Mahindra directly and ask how to get them if dealer cannot or will not. Or he can just tube them for now till the aftermarket kicks in.

/ Max 22/25 --NO FRONT TIRE AVAILABLE --why ? #8  
BTW, I checked those tires on EBAY. They are all called Lawn Tractor tires. Are these rated for the weight of a 1700 LB bare tractor? My guess is that they are a bit to light duty.

/ Max 22/25 --NO FRONT TIRE AVAILABLE --why ? #9  
   / Max 22/25 --NO FRONT TIRE AVAILABLE --why ? #10