Loader Broken bolt extraction

/ Broken bolt extraction #1  
I noticed a few broken bolts on my loader frame on my 3316 mahindra. The leftover pieces are located in a very hard to access area and drilling is not really an option. Does anyone have any experience with hard to get bolt extractions. I might try to weld a rod on and see if I can twist out but I would try other things first. Torching isn't a good idea either. Any suggestions would help.

/ Broken bolt extraction #2  
I have gotten many broken bolts out using a hammer and a punch.

/ Broken bolt extraction
Yeah I was trying that but I couldn't get in to hit it with a hammer. It's in such a terrible spot but maybe I can lift the tractor a bit and try from underneath.

/ Broken bolt extraction #4  
Been there, done that, always a challenge. Some pics might help us see the problem. Drilling and easy-outs is usually the way. You might be able to hold a nut over the stump and plug weld it full then turn it out while still quite hot. You might have to dismount the loader and all the frame to get access to what is left of the broken bolts.

/ Broken bolt extraction #5  
Left-hand drill bit in a reverse-running right-angle drill?

Bruce

/ Broken bolt extraction #6  
Which bolts are broken? Are they the bolts for the loader post(mount) to transmission housing? If so you can remove the loader from the tractor, then remove the loader post(mount) and may be able to grab with vise grips. I have had this happen twice and both times bolts came right out.

/ Broken bolt extraction
Yep that's exactly what I did. Both came out fairly easily. So you have had the same problem. I wonder if its common or is it something I did. As in overloading the loader or not checking the bolts often enough. I know that I put my little guy to the limit so it could be me. He never fails to impress me though.

/ Broken bolt extraction #8  
Glade to hear you made out alright. Probably a combination of using it hard plus not checking to keep them snug. It's better that the bolts sheared off rather then breaking a chunk out of your transmission housing.