8560 audible alarm goes off after 5 minutes.

/ 8560 audible alarm goes off after 5 minutes. #1  

sirchancelor

I Have a 8560 with 165 hours on it. After I crank it and it runs for about 5 minutes an alarm goes off. There are no other service lights on. I checked the hydraulic fluid level and it was a little low. Added fluid and still get the alarm. Any suggestions. Do you have to reset alarm like at the 50 hour oil change. Thanks

/ 8560 audible alarm goes off after 5 minutes. #2  
There are several sensors that report to the dash and if a sensor does not give the expected result it sets off a warning at 5 minutes almost exactly. I don't think the service alarm goes off right at 5 minutes, so that probably isn't the issue. I'd check with your dealer and see if he can figure out what is triggering the alarm. It might just be important, so I don't recommend ignoring it for long.

/ 8560 audible alarm goes off after 5 minutes.
My dealer is out of business. Who should I contact.

Lafayette, tn

/ 8560 audible alarm goes off after 5 minutes. #6  
I'll get back to you with a suggestion. I'm checking to see who is close to you.

Thanks

/ 8560 audible alarm goes off after 5 minutes. #8  
I'd suggest two different places: Valley Farm in Science Hill, KY. I've known Wes and Shelia for years. Good folks, and experienced with the larger Mahindra models. If that is not handy or they are too busy, go to Greene's Trailer in Sneedville, TN. I've met these folks personally as well and have heard good things about them. You would be in good hands with either dealership.

I did not map this out, so I don't know how handy either of these dealers are to your location. Nor do I want to suggest that other local dealers are not adequate to take care of you. It is just that I know these folks, and we tend to suggest people we know.

Spoke with a dealer close by. They had not heard of this problem. They called the area service rep. He told me how to check the scavenger pump switch. It was bad. Replaced it every thing is back to normal with no alarms. Thanks again for the help.

/ 8560 audible alarm goes off after 5 minutes. #10  
Spoke with a dealer close by. They had not heard of this problem. They called the area service rep. He told me how to check the scavenger pump switch. It was bad. Replaced it every thing is back to normal with no alarms. Thanks again for the help.

Excellent! It isn't a common issue, but it is an odd thing for a beeper to go off at exactly 5 minutes....and that is the key to identifying it as a pressure or pressure signal issue. Glad you are good to go.