Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Tractor
    mahindra 4035

Default Re: 4035 spits and sputters at high rpms

Dave I will mention this when I call the dealer in the am ,Looks like some work has already been done in this area. I noticed that there is hose clamps on the lines that go into the fuel tank. not sure if the hose clamps are a replacement for the crimp fittings or not but I did try to tighten them and got a turn out of both. The clamps look to be different than the ones on the rest of the tractor. Thanks Been waiting for the dealer to call me back with the plan, but I guess I will call I would think that 2days to come up with a plan would be enough! If not I guess Mahindra will get a call.

Tractor
    mahindra 4035

Quick update! Put off for another week! Dealer said the Mahindra rep wasn't coming 4/24 now Of course I didn't find out until 4/24 now he is coming 5/1 From what I understand they are trying to find out if its warranty or not(the dealer) I just don't get it! what could I have possibly done for it not to be under warranty .I did everything the dealer wanted me to do . all I have done is move some snow. Tractor has 30hrs on it now and is 7months old 6hrs are from the dealer. I guess my question is. Is this normal ? should my tractor be down for two months for what seems to me a pump or timing issue???

Gold Member
    Tractor
    MF 35, Mahindra 4035

Quote Originally Posted by jjlite View Post
    Quick update! Put off for another week! Dealer said the Mahindra rep wasn't coming 4/24 now Of course I didn't find out until 4/24 now he is coming 5/1 From what I understand they are trying to find out if its warranty or not(the dealer) I just don't get it! what could I have possibly done for it not to be under warranty .I did everything the dealer wanted me to do . all I have done is move some snow. Tractor has 30hrs on it now and is 7months old 6hrs are from the dealer. I guess my question is. Is this normal ? should my tractor be down for two months for what seems to me a pump or timing issue???
    I would not be a happy camper...know that does not help, but you still have my sympthay ! My 4035 is still doin fine, I am planning on a shop visit, to install some goodies...still think very highly of my dealer, always helpful...good luck, keep us updated ?

Rich

Tractor
    Mahindra 5530 4WD Turbo - Gear,

jjlite,

I'd be getting a loner from the dealer real quick. 1 week out OK but beyond that - a loner would be delivered that is equal to what you have now. When your 4035 is ready - they deliver it and pick up the loner at no cost.

idaho2

Tractor
    mahindra 4035

Well finally got the tractor taken care off seems to have had two problems the 1st being Out of time. The 2nd they found what looks like pieces of a sand witch bag in the filter body. I must say while it did take a while to get this problem taken care of they did a good job. Picking my tractor up and taking it back to there shop without a charge while trying to find the problem. While they had the tractor the last time I had them throw on a 6ft brush hog!! Time to put to the test. Thanks to all for there input on this matter this is truly a great site!! jjlite.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456