8560 loader control

/ 8560 loader control #1  

PANHAPP

Bronze Member
Tractor
Mahindra 4510cab 8560cab
Can anyone tell me what the ring that slides up and down on the 8560 loader control is supposed to do?

/ 8560 loader control #2  
If it is anything like the one on my 5035, if you push down real hard on it.. it locks the control in it's center position. I think it is mainly used to adjust the cables going down to the hyd valves... which on my 5035 are right under the floor on the right side. Hope this helps you, it is also mentioned in the operators manual on mine...

/ 8560 loader control
Thank's Jerry. I might not be pushing it down hard enough. I'll check.
Pan

/ 8560 loader control
That was it. I just had to hold it down and wiggle the handle. I wanted to see what all those lites
looked like at night anyway. Thanks again.
Pan

/ 8560 loader control #5  
Yup, I saw something in the operators manual about green and red indicators on the ring... but could not figure it out. Then one day I shoved down hard on it and the little green pins pop'd out of there holes.. Kind of hard to keep your mind on reading the operators manual when you have a shinny red tractor to play with... :)

/ 8560 loader control
My manual wasn't real clear on it. At first I thought it might change the function of the control. I still can't figure out why you would want to lock it?
Pan

/ 8560 loader control #7  
If it is anything like the one on my 5035, if you push down real hard on it.. it locks the control in it's center position. I think it is mainly used to adjust the cables going down to the hyd valves... which on my 5035 are right under the floor on the right side. Hope this helps you, it is also mentioned in the operators manual on mine...

.....cables going down to the hyd valves...?:confused2: Your tractor has cable valve controls?:confused3: Your tractor has them under the floor?:confused: Can you explain this further? I cannot picture what you are talking about.:confused::confused2::confused3:
hugs, Brandi

/ 8560 loader control #8  
The loader valving is located under the right floorboard. I think this is a fairly standard way of doing it nowdays on most brands tractors. [ time for a newer/bigger tractor/bigger hoe... huh..?? ] Some of the older tractors had the valving/joystick mounted on the right loader tower. The joystick is mounted near the operator by the right fender. There are heavy shielded operating cables going from this joystick down to operate the the loader valve. My rear hyd outlet valve is located under the floorboard to the right of the seat, and is operated with a lever going thru the floorboard with a normal lever right on the valve. If you get a tractor with the rear outlet operated by a lever located on top of the fender, where the right fender cup holder is... that is also a cable operated valve. [ You getting your new pond filled up....?? It got down to 13 degrees last night, and still have a foot of snow out in the woods... up here in God's Country... :) ]

/ 8560 loader control #9  
[ You getting your new pond filled up....?? It got down to 13 degrees last night, and still have a foot of snow out in the woods... up here in God's Country... :) ]

The new pond has been full twice now. I just pumped about 8 inches out of it to fill the older, smaller pond, thinking we were getting a big storm............which fizzled out. It's spring down here. I got 3 discing jobs lined up with my rebuilt RB Auction disc.
hugs, Brandi