New 3016 HST

/ New 3016 HST #1  

Tkblacktail

Gold Member
The new tractor was delivered today and I love it! I didn't waste any time putting it to work. Once I'm done with the first project, I plan to rearrange the rear tires for a wider stance. This tractor really does it's job; everything works perfectly (as advertised). I moved more E30 (clay) in one hour than I could have moved by hand in a month!

I've been getting-by with a Honda Rancher equipped with a 48" warn snow-blade for 12 years; now the blade gets a breather and the ATV gets to go on more recreational rides.

A big thanks to Valley View Tractor in Newberg Oregon for their experience and patients. Their sincere business values and ethics are refreshing, and they really did pay attention to, and answered every question I asked.

Many of my questions originated from posts I seen here so thanks to everyone for the help.

A couple initial "mods" I was able to mount a fire extinguisher and small craftsman tool box without drilling any holes in the tractor. We'll see how they hold up to the AG tire vibration.

/ New 3016 HST #2  
Congrats and have fun.

/ New 3016 HST #3  
Very nice...Congrats. I may copy your tool box placement.

/ New 3016 HST #4  
I will be adding a toolbox like that today on our3616. I have looked at different spots and that is the best I have seen so far.
Congrats on your new toy (I mean tool).
Cam