Oil Filter Wrench for Mahindra 3616 HST

/ Oil Filter Wrench for Mahindra 3616 HST #1  

edstile

Tractor
Mahindra 3616 HST
Help! Where can I find a wrench to remove the oil filter on the Mahindra 3616 HST? It appears that this has to be the "cap" type of wrench that attaches to a ratchet. In my opinion, this is a very poorly designed place to locate the filter on this tractor -- very difficult to get to, with hydraulic hoses and other obstacles preventing the use of regular filter wrenches. I can't find a "cap" type that fits the filter for this tractor, and I'm at the 50 hour point and need to change it right away. Any dealers out there that have one, or can someone suggest one?

/ Oil Filter Wrench for Mahindra 3616 HST #2  
Auto Zone and Wally world both have a plastic Kind that fits almost all filters.

/ Oil Filter Wrench for Mahindra 3616 HST
I'll try Auto Zone. The ones at Walmart are too big.

/ Oil Filter Wrench for Mahindra 3616 HST
In looking at the picture of that wrench, I can't see how I could get it onto the filter. But I'll go NAPA tomorrow and check it out. Thanks for the suggestion.

/ Oil Filter Wrench for Mahindra 3616 HST #6  
It has a nylon strap that slips around the filter. The metal part fits 1/2" drive socket extension. It has worked on every size of oil and diesel filter that I have ever tried it on. For hard to reach filters is what it's made for.

/ Oil Filter Wrench for Mahindra 3616 HST #7  
It has a nylon strap that slips around the filter. The metal part fits 1/2" drive socket extension. It has worked on every size of oil and diesel filter that I have ever tried it on. For hard to reach filters is what it's made for.

I have one like that to and also have one with a chain.

/ Oil Filter Wrench for Mahindra 3616 HST #9  
Similar to what I bought for my 4010's filter. Needed skinny arms, as there wasn't much room around it. Appears same thing on my 1025. The 2 armed wrench I bought should work on it, too.

Ralph

/ Oil Filter Wrench for Mahindra 3616 HST #10  
Help! Where can I find a wrench to remove the oil filter on the Mahindra 3616 HST? It appears that this has to be the "cap" type of wrench that attaches to a ratchet. In my opinion, this is a very poorly designed place to locate the filter on this tractor -- very difficult to get to, with hydraulic hoses and other obstacles preventing the use of regular filter wrenches. I can't find a "cap" type that fits the filter for this tractor, and I'm at the 50 hour point and need to change it right away. Any dealers out there that have one, or can someone suggest one?

Advanced Auto sells them. Don't recall the size but it was a metric one.