4010 or other chassis service manuals

/ 4010 or other chassis service manuals #1  

tony83

Tractor
Mahindra 4010
My tractor of course came with the operator's manual, and I have been able to get ahold of an electronic version of the parts manual and engine service manual. I am wondering if anyone with a 10 series especially has paid the $77 or so for the chassis service manual, and if so if it seems worth it and how big it is.

Thanks.

/ 4010 or other chassis service manuals #2  
My tractor of course came with the operator's manual, and I have been able to get ahold of an electronic version of the parts manual and engine service manual. I am wondering if anyone with a 10 series especially has paid the $77 or so for the chassis service manual, and if so if it seems worth it and how big it is.

Thanks.

I'm curious where you got the electronic versions of what you have. I've searched and not found anything. More specifically, i'm trying to find information on the electrical system and on where the hydraulic filter is at.

/ 4010 or other chassis service manuals #3  
I have the manuals for our 2810, and they are worth it. If I already had PDF versions of the manuals, I wouldn't bother with the paper copy, but that's me.

So it's up to you. I do find it easier to navigate a paper manual than the PDFs, but whether that is worth the $$ is up to you.

/ 4010 or other chassis service manuals
I'm curious where you got the electronic versions of what you have. I've searched and not found anything. More specifically, i'm trying to find information on the electrical system and on where the hydraulic filter is at.

It was from some French or French Canadian site. MAHINDRA, TRACTEUR COMPACT You may need a translator for the site, then just make sure you can find an English manual. Doesn't have everything but some good information is there.