Mahindra Max 28 60" Mower

/ Mahindra Max 28 60" Mower #21  
So, after saying I was going to get a 60" RFM, I ended up buying a Woods 2572 72" mower. The dealer convinced me it would be better for my application. I hooked it up today, and went out and mowed in light rain. The grass was 10-12" tall (second cutting), very wet and I had the deck set at 4". The tractor/mower combo was AMAZING! It left a nice smooth cut, never labored, even going up hill. I think I finally found the right tool for the job. I guess I am going to try and sell my midmount, but given it's narrow application have doubts about it's value.Thanks for the input.

Regards,
Wardo

That MMM should fit the Max 22 and 25 as well as the 28xl, so I don't think you'll have much trouble unloading it.

/ Mahindra Max 28 60" Mower #22  
If you look at the main picture here (Mahindra Tractors - Full line of Mahindra Tractor Attachments) you see a deck with castered wheels and they are in posts above the deck. If you look at the third picture below it has non-castered wheels. Mine are the non-castered on a 60 inch deck. Mine was advertised as a drive over deck to take off. Maybe you can make a deal with your dealer for a replacement.