Mahindra Max 28 videos

/ Mahindra Max 28 videos #1  

Sfrankland

Silver Member
Tractor
Mahindra 5010 Cab, Kubota U35-4
   / Mahindra Max 28 videos #2  
Great video's! Thanks for sharing. The homemade quick coupler for the backhoe is a great idea!

/ Mahindra Max 28 videos #3  
Awesome! How do you like the Max 28XL so far?

/ Mahindra Max 28 videos
Awesome! How do you like the Max 28XL so far?

Very pleased with it. If I had to buy again I would look at a bigger machine though. I have found myself doing some bigger jobs with it and a bigger machine would of made life easier.

/ Mahindra Max 28 videos #5  
Very pleased with it. If I had to buy again I would look at a bigger machine though. I have found myself doing some bigger jobs with it and a bigger machine would of made life easier.

Now, I'm curious what about the larger machine would make it easier? Ground clearance? Weight? Lift capacity? And what job were you doing when you wished you had a bigger machine?

/ Mahindra Max 28 videos #6  
Now, I'm curious what about the larger machine would make it easier? Ground clearance? Weight? Lift capacity? And what job were you doing when you wished you had a bigger machine?
+1
I am on the fence of a Max 28XL or a 3016, thinking bigger is always better, right? :D

/ Mahindra Max 28 videos

A bigger machine would come with a larger backhoe and I would have a larger compactly front bucket. The 5035 is what I would look at. I am very happy with the 28 though and have no plans on trading it in on a bigger machine at this time.

/ Mahindra Max 28 videos #8  
+1
I am on the fence of a Max 28XL or a 3016, thinking bigger is always better, right? :D

Same motor, Less PTO HP, IIRC, on the 3016. But More lift front and rear would be a plus, along with wider stance, and 3 speed HST.

/ Mahindra Max 28 videos #9  
What is IIRC again? Mind fart on my part!