3616 backhoe mount frame and mid mount mower interference?

/ 3616 backhoe mount frame and mid mount mower interference? #1  

scramblerracer

Tractor
Shopping for ~30 hp gear TLB & mmm
Help! I ordered a 3616 hst fel backhoe 72" mid mount mower on tuesday and the dealer called last night to tell me that there is a strange note that says I cannot use the backhoe and mid mount mower on this tractor together. I said, no problem I would pull the loader and backhoe off when I mow the yard anyway, but he thinks that the backhoe frame under the tractor will not allow me to mount a mid mount mower. I don't want to unmount the entire backhoe frame just to mow, that is why the backhoe is quick mount. Has anyone dealt with this. I have searched and found nothing for the 3616. I dont want to buy a $30,000 Tractor and find out in 2 weeks that we cant use the mower, or backhoe mount.

/ 3616 backhoe mount frame and mid mount mower interference? #2  
Sorry. It is true that the subframe for the hoe and the mid-mower are incompatible. Your only option for a combination of hoe/mower would be a rear mower. If that is not an option, then I would look at other manufacturers as well.

/ 3616 backhoe mount frame and mid mount mower interference?
Even though this is not what I wanted to hear, Thank you. For some reason my dealer has had a difficult time getting a straight answer to this and I have left messages with Mahindra USA, but have received no response. Thanks again, Josh

/ 3616 backhoe mount frame and mid mount mower interference? #4  
Help! I ordered a 3616 hst fel backhoe 72" mid mount mower on tuesday and the dealer called last night to tell me that there is a strange note that says I cannot use the backhoe and mid mount mower on this tractor together. I said, no problem I would pull the loader and backhoe off when I mow the yard anyway, but he thinks that the backhoe frame under the tractor will not allow me to mount a mid mount mower. I don't want to unmount the entire backhoe frame just to mow, that is why the backhoe is quick mount. Has anyone dealt with this. I have searched and found nothing for the 3616. I dont want to buy a $30,000 Tractor and find out in 2 weeks that we cant use the mower, or backhoe mount.
It is hard to believe this vital information is not contained in the owner's/equipment manuals.

/ 3616 backhoe mount frame and mid mount mower interference? #5  
Ah... I see where my mistake was... you have a 3616 and I had Max in my head.... :(

/ 3616 backhoe mount frame and mid mount mower interference? #6  
I don't think that is correct, but I will check on that for sure on Monday.

/ 3616 backhoe mount frame and mid mount mower interference?
Thank you everyone for the responses and private messages with pictures, We have assurance from a Mahindra USA rep that this will work so it is ordered. Fingers crossed, from the pictures of the backhoe subframe it doesn't look like it will work, hoping it will.

/ 3616 backhoe mount frame and mid mount mower interference? #8  
Thank you everyone for the responses and private messages with pictures, We have assurance from a Mahindra USA rep that this will work so it is ordered. Fingers crossed, from the pictures of the backhoe subframe it doesn't look like it will work, hoping it will.

Can you possibly give me a status update on this? I'm considering buying the backhoe, but I also use a mid-mount mower. Would love to know what is possible. My local dealer also told me that it isn't possible, so surprised to hear otherwise.