Dash Panal only show battery statuw and psi status.

/ Dash Panal only show battery statuw and psi status. #1  

DJP

Silver Member
Tractor
Mahindra,4500
Thanks to all who provided me information on how to remove my gas tank. I now have the new gas tank on and my tractor is running. Now I have another issue. I have as far as I know repluged up all the cables connections under my tractor control panal, but for some reason the battery status and psi status is the only hands working on my tractor panal. My temp gadge is not working, the gas level not working, and the middle RPM's hand not working. Could it be that I have not made a solid/tight connection on two or three of my cables under the dash panal. Why is my PSI hand reading high at 73 when the tractor is just sitting still and just running?? There is one cable under the Dash panel, I cannot remember where it was pluged to. It looks like a ground cable, not sure, It runs up along side of the drive shaft, it has an flat ring on the end of the cable, I cannot see anywhere it may was connected to. So far I connected it to one of the screws the bolt the RPM handle to the stering shaft. Is this correct?????

Two questions: 1. why is my PSI reading at 73 when the tractor is sitting still and running.??

2. Where does this black cable attach to that runs up along side of the drive shalfe, that has a flat/round ring (washer) end connects to??:mad: