telescopic lift arms?

/ telescopic lift arms? #1  

chubby

Silver Member
Tractor
Kioti DK50SE hst w/hoe & John Deere 3720 hst cab & John Deere 3120 hst w/375 hoe
My Kioti telescopic three point lift arms have me spoiled. Does anyone know of any telescoping arms that will work on a 3616? Real pain switching implements a couple times a day. I have tried the "quick hitch" option, returned to dealer. Bought "Pats system" still not as fast and easy. Any ideas or help would be great. Thanks

/ telescopic lift arms? #2  
My Kioti telescopic three point lift arms have me spoiled. Does anyone know of any telescoping arms that will work on a 3616? Real pain switching implements a couple times a day. I have tried the "quick hitch" option, returned to dealer. Bought "Pats system" still not as fast and easy. Any ideas or help would be great. Thanks

I would check with the Mahindra dealer. If it is anything like the Kubota lineup, There is probably a more upscale model that has the feature and the parts might be available to fit your 3616. However if you are on heart medication, you should be careful if it is anything like the Kubota's. I found all the stuff for my old L3400 Kubota, but it was about $600.. Maybe the Mahindra would be better. I made sure I bought a Kioti next time. with the features I needed and wanted, like telescoping links and stabilizers for starters.

James K0UA

/ telescopic lift arms? #3  

You may be able to find the telescopic ends as modification kit. Your original link ends are cut off and the telescopic ends are welded on in their place maintaining the correct closed length.
I would not have a tractor that didn't have telescopic ends.
20+ years ago I bought a new Ford that didn't have them. I told the dealer I wanted them. He said they were not made for that model. So I told him I would not buy the tractor.
Guess what?
He called the next day and said he had them installed for me from a larger tractor in the same series that had the same category lift.

/ telescopic lift arms? #4  
I agree, telescoping links are about the next best thing to sliced bread.

It was one of the features on my Bobcat that steered me away from Bota

/ telescopic lift arms? #5  
OP....I am curious how the Pat's Easy Change is inferior to telescopic. I don't have either on my 3016 and find changing 3 pt. Implements to be a pita. I didn't even know that Pat's fit the Mahindra arms.

/ telescopic lift arms? #6  
As far as I know Pat's or Carters would fit any brand.

James K0UA

/ telescopic lift arms? #7  
I had the Pats on my old 3616 so they will work. I even took them off when I traded it in. The same ones are now on my 4025.

/ telescopic lift arms? #8  
I had the Pats on my old 3616 so they will work. I even took them off when I traded it in. The same ones are now on my 4025.

Perfect....thanks for letting me know. I will have to order a set.

/ telescopic lift arms? #9  
If you hook/unhook 3pt attachments a lot your best deal is still the QH. Modifying all your attachments to work with it.

A Pat's system and/or telescoping arms still require time on the ground hooking to an implement. A properly modified attachment and a QH eliminate all that.

As K0ua said, you might inquire about telescoping arms from a different model. In my case I could switch my old L4400 Kubota from fixed arms to telescopic for $360. Sold the tractor before I got them switched.