3215 Broken bolt in Front Axle

/ 3215 Broken bolt in Front Axle
That's it exactly, I wasn't sure if I took it apart how the internal components are put together, how the inner shaft mates to the individual wheel workings. I have seen some pretty expensive repair manuals, are they worth it?

/ 3215 Broken bolt in Front Axle #12  
This is what is on the 3016 and 3616 front end 4wd casing wise. Are you meaning the bolts that are visible holding the 4wd housing to the axle? Anyone know the torque specs for these ?

Your owner's manual should show a listing of bolts, and their torque settings. Look on top of the bolt for the markings, and once you have matched them to the one in the manual, you should be good to go.

/ 3215 Broken bolt in Front Axle #13  
Your owner's manual should show a listing of bolts, and their torque settings. Look on top of the bolt for the markings, and once you have matched them to the one in the manual, you should be good to go.

There appears to be no listing for these bolts in the owner's manual. As a matter of fact, there is a listing for the engine hold down bolts but it does not give the torque specs on these either. Just states these need to be tightened at a specific time. The only torque specs I can find are the wheel lugs and the loader bolts.

/ 3215 Broken bolt in Front Axle #15  
   / 3215 Broken bolt in Front Axle #16  
Thanks AB. Your link has been way more helpful than the owners manual in relation to torque specs. I'm gonna book mark it. Did not know specs are dependent on the bolt instead of the joinery.

Up until about a year ago, I didn't know about it either.

Hi guys, I really appreciate all the info but I am still wondering if the case will just split off the axle tube without taking the whole thing apart.

/ 3215 Broken bolt in Front Axle #18  
Hi guys, I really appreciate all the info but I am still wondering if the case will just split off the axle tube without taking the whole thing apart.

Can't speak for Mahindras but I took the casing off my JD 750 once and it just came off as a unit.

Thanks for all the great info arrow, I am going to try it, let every know how it goes.

/ 3215 Broken bolt in Front Axle #20  

Default Re: 3215 Broken bolt in Front Axle
Just remove the other bolts and it comes apart.
NEW ENGLAND TRACTOR a division of Johnson Automotive Inc.

Yes it comes apart, just remove the other bolts. If you want to take the whole assembly to the bench to work on you will need to remove the cotter pin, nut from tie rod end then tie rod from the housing.