3215 Broken bolt in Front Axle

/ 3215 Broken bolt in Front Axle
Awesome, hopefully I will get to it this weekend! I'll post how it goes.

Well, I finally got to taking it apart, easy enough, broken bolt is out, only thing is the o ring seal between the case is & axle tube is shot, couldn't find anything locally, all the online places want $20-30 to ship a $5 o ring, talk about raping a guy, guess I am going to take it in the shorts on this one!

/ 3215 Broken bolt in Front Axle #23  
Well, I finally got to taking it apart, easy enough, broken bolt is out, only thing is the o ring seal between the case is & axle tube is shot, couldn't find anything locally, all the online places want $20-30 to ship a $5 o ring, talk about raping a guy, guess I am going to take it in the shorts on this one!

It is hard to imagine on online Mahindra Dealer/parts seller would charge you so much. Perhaps I am a simpleton, but won't the O ring fit in an envelope? Ask them if they ever use USPS first class mail, and would they add the cost of the envelope, and a stamp to the bill.

I know, I had already check out 10 different online parts stores, many of whom were on the link you provided, none of them would ship USPS, all had to go UPS ground, finally found 1 who only charged $15 to ship a 3" o ring.

/ 3215 Broken bolt in Front Axle #25  
I know, I had already check out 10 different online parts stores, many of whom were on the link you provided, none of them would ship USPS, all had to go UPS ground, finally found 1 who only charged $15 to ship a 3" o ring.

Sorry I didn't finish editing before you replied. I've run into similar situations. Is everyone too lazy to lick a stamp?

/ 3215 Broken bolt in Front Axle #26  
Have you called your nearby dealers. I use the USPS to sent my customer small parts. Maybe all those online sellers are shipping direct from Mahindra USA, if so there is extra cost in sending direct to the customer.

/ 3215 Broken bolt in Front Axle #28  

All I can say is if you every order anything from us or are looking at ordering and dont like the freight charges in the shoping cart, please call us and we will try to find cheaper options. Yes if we have it on the shelf here we do use USPS to ship from here, but will not ship in an envelope with just a stamp, sorry but we need a way to track it and insurance on the package.

I did actually look at your website, I found a different supplier whose shipping charges were cheaper but I appreciate you responding to this, I will definitely keep that in mind next. All you guys have been great on here.