Default 4110 remote hydraulics

Got a log splitter today.Anyone know how to operate it from its own control lever instead of the tractors?Thanks in advance.
    By the way-Great forum!

Tractor
    2001 New Holland TC40D w/16LA loader

Default Re: 4110 remote hydraulics

I have the TSC logsplitter. After making the connections, I bungee cord the control lever in the "open" position on the tractor, then I can you the control on the logsplitter. If you are using the loader connection, you will have to do the same with the joystick.
    Mark

Tractor
    Mahindra 4110

Hi. Can either of you tell me where you got the male hydraulic hookup that goes from the 1/2 hydr hose into the 4110 female quick couplers? I bought the TSC log splitter but cannot find the male hookups that will fit my 2003 4110 females. The 7/8 in TSC hookups were just slightly too big. Thanks for any help.

Tractor
    Mahindra 3510

Re: Need male hydraulic hookup for 2003 Mahindra 4110

I did what I should have done at the start; took off the female coupler and took it to TSC. If you buy the 1/2 hydr hose from them, this male hookup will fit a 2003 Mahindra 4110: Pioneer VP8010-4P-DC 1/2 NPTH.
    PROUD AIR FORCE DAD