transmission oil

/ transmission oil #1  

chevy2095

Tractor
Mahindra 5010 HST cab
Anybody know what type oil goes in the transmission manual states Mahindra universal oil

/ transmission oil #2  
I have a 5035 HST with a common sump and I used Traveller® Premium Universal Tractor Trans/Hydraulic Fluid that I purchased from Tractor Supply Company [ TSC ]. It works great in my 5035. Walmart also sells a UTH fluid that meets the Mahindra specs, but I can't remember for sure what it was... seem to remember something about Shell and something/4. None of the fluids listed in my maint manual were readily available, so you have to check out the specs. If you want to spend some more money, you could go to a Kabota dealer and buy some of their synthetic UTH... if it would make you sleep better at night. :)

SKU 0806391
Hydraulic Fluid | Brand : Traveller® | Additive Type : Premium | Size : 5 gal. | ISO Viscosity Grade : Multi-Viscosity | Viscosity (SUS @ 100 F) : 400 | Flash Point : 435 deg. F | Pour Point : -44 deg. F More

Traveller® Premium Universal Tractor Trans/Hydraulic Fluid is a specially formulated, premium multigrade (SAE 10W-20) fluid blended with the highest quality lubricating oils and the most technological advanced additive system. Provides superior protection and performance for modern farm equipment employing a common sump to lubricate hydrostatic transmissions, differentials, wet brakes, hydraulics and final drive gears.

/ transmission oil #3  
I use the Traveller brand in my 4025 with no issues.

/ transmission oil #4  
I recommend my customers use a premium universal tractor transmission/hydraulic fluid. I sell Mahindra fluid as well as Troco brand that is a little less expensive(selling it for 40 years) but just as good IMO. Buying a tractor is a large investment, it bewilders me that someone will risk it trying to save 25 bucks. If my customers want to save money I have no problem with it but just beware that bucket of bargin oil may be the most expensive one they ever buy.

/ transmission oil
Thanks everyone for the info