Mahindra: Nothing but problems

/ Mahindra: Nothing but problems #31  
Less than a year ago I unwittingly purchased a Mahindra 4035 HST which has proceeded to have nothing but problems. .

Personally, I think the above highlighted word speaks volumes.

/ Mahindra: Nothing but problems #32  
Hi Brandi, Nice to hear something from you. Just the other day I was thinking, I hadn't seen any Hugs lately. I hope you are well and just pre occupied. Any way a BIG HUG from me.

/ Mahindra: Nothing but problems #33  
Hey Brandi....I was wonderin' when somebody was gonna say what I was thinkin'.......problem with some "engineers" seems to be they sit in their office(s) and complain about stuff, rather than actually doing something about it...BobG in VA

/ Mahindra: Nothing but problems #34  
I suggest we support dmize. We have all made mistakes. Old Dominion deserves huge credit for stepping in and offering help. If I lived in that area, they would now be my dealer.

/ Mahindra: Nothing but problems #35  
Hi Brandi, Nice to hear something from you. Just the other day I was thinking, I hadn't seen any Hugs lately. I hope you are well and just pre occupied. Any way a BIG HUG from me.

Short Kid,
Thanks a bunch. Been busy looking for retirement land and my daughter and grand daughter fine a house worthy to buy.
I have been posting on threads here and there all winter. So I'm still around.
Double hugs for you today.
hugs, hugs, Brandi

/ Mahindra: Nothing but problems #37  
Theres all kinds of dealers, and all kinds of customers too. Sometimes the two don't mix very well. Sorry to hear about trouble with a new tractor.

Rush is an idiot.

Wrong. Rush is talented orator, and is well-paid because he knows his audience well, and what he can pull off with them. "Idiot" might be reserved for those who don't care aware WHY Rush is paid so well,,,,,, or why they are his target market.

/ Mahindra: Nothing but problems #38  
I still think his original dealer had a lot to do with his problems. Hydraulic hose routing like that sounds like a dealer assembly. Lack of grommets on wires passing through compartments does not sound like a factory Mahindra build. I don't own a Mahindra but I would not blanket the brand because a dealer did not do his job. All brands have an occasional bad dealer.

Work the details out and you will have a good tractor.

/ Mahindra: Nothing but problems #39  
Hey Brandi....I was wonderin' when somebody was gonna say what I was thinkin'.......problem with some "engineers" seems to be they sit in their office(s) and complain about stuff, rather than actually doing something about it...BobG in VA
Author states what a badly engineered tractor it is, and that he is an engineer. Really speaks volumes as to why such a smart person would buy such a poorly engineered product.

/ Mahindra: Nothing but problems #40  
Life is too short...

If the tractor leaves a bad taste, maybe the simple solution is to cut your losses.

I live in the SF Bay Area and Rush and many others I hear about have not been on radio for sometime in my market.