Mahindra 4035 PST Owners

/ Mahindra 4035 PST Owners #1  

Swamp Ape

Tractor
None
Hi, new to forum and looking to purchase my first tractor in the next week or so. I have looked at JD, Kubota, LS, Kioti, and Mahindra. Narrowed it down to Mahindra 4035 PST or Kioti DK40SE HST. Comparing the two machines, I really liked the feel of the Mahindra better and it just seemed to be a bit more stout. I admit, I know very little about Mahindra or Kioti so trying to gain from others experience/knowledge. I want to like the mahindra but threads like the one below scare me:

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/mahindra-owning-operating/304002-mahindra-nothing-but-problems.html

So please share if you have experience (good or bad) with a Mahindra 4035 PST. Thanks

/ Mahindra 4035 PST Owners #2  
Don't own a PST but love my 4035, Powerful/comfortable/reliable as any other brand As for the post I think he was just blowing off some steam. Stuff like that happens to all the brands. Just keep reading and you will see. As for the kioti not sure but more than likely a good machine also. Good Luck and enjoy the hunt.

/ Mahindra 4035 PST Owners #3  
I want to like the mahindra but threads like the one below scare me:

TractorByNet.com - Compact Tractor Forum

So please share if you have experience (good or bad) with a Mahindra 4035 PST. Thanks

Look at the most recent posts from Daves Tractor to the link.

I ended up buying a Mahindra Max25 last year. I was looking at tractors, on and off, pretty much from 2000 when I moved out to my six acres. I can't comment on the 4035 advantages or disadvantages. I also don't know about the Kioto brand prior to TBN.

I'll just say that I haven't heard Mahindra put down for being a waste of time, a total problem or anything that couldn't be worked out. So I just saying I can't think you are making a wrong choice.

/ Mahindra 4035 PST Owners #5  
I'm not familiar with the 4035 but, here is my first hand knowledge of on both tractors. I owned a Mahindra 3510 for 10 years and it was one tough trouble free machine. It had a FEL and I also had a Bradco 509 backhoe on it and it was amazing. I got to where I needed a larger tractor and decided on something in the 60 HP range so I went shopping and was really wanting to stay with Mahindra but, keeping an open mind I also checked out the Kioti. My comparison was on the Kioti RX6010 and the Mahindra 6110, I ended up buying the Kioti mainly because of a better deal. The Kioti is awesome as I'm sure the Mahindra would be, you can't go wrong with either machine as they are both well built.

/ Mahindra 4035 PST Owners
Kioti dealer sold the last DK40, so he offered me a DK45 hst for same price. Pulled the trigger. Could not justify spending same amt on 2011 leftover Mahindra. Hopefully will be delivered monday. Thanks for all the input/advice.