Mahindra 3316 front axle oil level

/ Mahindra 3316 front axle oil level #1  

seal oil

Silver Member
Tractor
2010 mahindra 3316 shuttle tlb
I am confused about how to check the oil level . In my operators manual there is a picture of an oil level plug on the left front of the axle . I removed the plug and no oil came out . There are also oil level plugs located on the rear of both gear cases that I removed and oil did come out . Is the oil level plug in the front the one to check the oil level or the ones on gear cases ?

/ Mahindra 3316 front axle oil level #2  
You want to check the oil level for the front axle in three places:
1: the plug facing front in the axle tube
2 & 3: each side near the front wheels there is a plug facing the rear top of the knuckle housings

/ Mahindra 3316 front axle oil level
You want to check the oil level for the front axle in three places:
1: the plug facing front in the axle tube
2 & 3: each side near the front wheels there is a plug facing the rear top of the knuckle housings

So I guess the oil level plug facing the front is low on oil if no oil comes out there ?

/ Mahindra 3316 front axle oil level #5  
Make sure to check the tightness of the bolts that hold your cases together. Mine had right side bolts come loose. Now I check them every time I check the loader mounting bolts and I added Loctite.

/ Mahindra 3316 front axle oil level
Make sure to check the tightness of the bolts that hold your cases together. Mine had right side bolts come loose. Now I check them every time I check the loader mounting bolts and I added Loctite.

Thanks . I will check mine also .