Mahindra 3016 toolbox

/ Mahindra 3016 toolbox #1  

wolftree

Platinum Member
Tractor
No longer Searching. Mahindra 3016 Shuttle
I have been looking all over my 3016 for a spot to mount a tool box/storage box. I am considering mounting one or two .30 caliber ammo boxes or similar behind the seat, on the top edge of the rear panel there. Has anyone tried monting a tool box there or anywhere else on a 16 series?

/ Mahindra 3016 toolbox #2  
That's the spot I was considering. I have seen a photos of an install, they cut the top link hook SMV sign bracket so it was flush to the top of the edge, then mounted the sign to the ammo can.
Let me know if you have any luck. I've been holding out, want to put some remote hydraulics by fit rite up there.

/ Mahindra 3016 toolbox #3  
Something like this? I can't get the side picture to load:(, but you get the idea. Mounted all the way to the left and the SMV sign is mounted to the ammo can. This has worked out very well for me on my Mahindra 3215. ;)

Attachments

• IMG_1458.JPG
    IMG_1458.JPG
    123 KB · Views: 557
   / Mahindra 3016 toolbox
I have been looking at a couple of different tractor toolboxes that should fit right behind the seat as well. The ammo box was my first thought and still may be the way I go.

I certainly like the rear remotes.

/ Mahindra 3016 toolbox #5  
Something like this? I can't get the side picture to load:(, but you get the idea. Mounted all the way to the left and the SMV sign is mounted to the ammo can. This has worked out very well for me on my Mahindra 3215. ;)

Thats the one. Saw the install on the fit rite webpage. Slick set up.