Mahindra Paint

/ Mahindra Paint #1  

sliderrj

Tractor
Mahindra
Hi All,

I have a 2014 Mahindra eMax HST 22 and my dealer replaced my bucket, but for some reason they replaced the lift arm too. The new arms have deep scratches that are starting to rust. I know it's just a tractor, but it has less than 30 hrs on it and I keep my equipment in good shape.

Can anyone tell me what color is the best match for the Mahindra red and also where I can get replacement decals for the sides of the loader arms since it didn't come with them?

By the way, the bucket cracked at the weld on the re-pad for the hydraulic cylinder. I guess this is a problem Mahindra is working on.

Thanks in advance,

Rick

m

/ Mahindra Paint #2  
Have your dealer fix what he messed up. You did buy a new tractor.

/ Mahindra Paint #4  
or have them give you some genuine Mahindra paint to touch it up yourself.

/ Mahindra Paint #5  
I got a can of paint from my dealer that did not match up exactly, I'd like to hear from other dealers if they have paint that matches perfectly.

/ Mahindra Paint #6  
I have found that Majic (sp) International RED from TSC works well. Don't buy any Mahindra spray cans. They quit working before they are empty.
hugs, Brandi

/ Mahindra Paint #7  
I have found that Majic (sp) International RED from TSC works well. Don't buy any Mahindra spray cans. They quit working before they are empty.
hugs, Brandi

It's marked IH Red and it's a perfect match ! I scratched my brand new backhoe today and touched it up. Impossible to tell where the scratch was...colorwise at least.

/ Mahindra Paint #8  
When you can find it, I've also found Rustoleum Sunrise Red to be a great match.

/ Mahindra Paint #9  
Cracked weld on loader bucket.

I have a 2015 Emax22G with only 41 hours on it. I was looking in the loader bucket and mine is also cracked at the top of the weld on the pad for the main hydraulic cylinder that curls the loader bucket. I bought it new 7 months ago so I've contacted Mahindra for the warranty issue. My dealer has submitted the warranty claim. I hope they send a redesigned bucket because I'm afraid the new one will also crack and there is only a 1 year warranty on the loader. By the time the new one cracks, because of the position of the pad on the thin bucket material, it may be too late for the warranty on the 2nd bucket. If they extend the pad higher (along the curved edge of the bucket) it may give the weld more strength. Where they attached the upper weld is out in the middle of the thin material that flexes a lot.

/ Mahindra Paint #10  
It's marked IH Red and it's a perfect match ! I scratched my brand new backhoe today and touched it up. Impossible to tell where the scratch was...colorwise at least.

Thanks for that info. I've looked at TSC a few times and wondered if something they have will match. Next trip I'll buy a can or two. IH red it is.