Mahindra 4500 Power steering leak

/ Mahindra 4500 Power steering leak #1  

Bolenscub

My 4500 has sprung a leak, real bad one, ps fluid coming out at dash around steering wheel. Anyone had this to happen? My take on it after looking at the diagram is at the bottom section where the lines go in, the pressure seal must be bad. It is not obvious to me how it comes apart and if can be fixed in the tractor. i thought it may be best to pull the entire unit to repair on the bench? Just looking for someone who may have been thru this.

/ Mahindra 4500 Power steering leak #2  
My 4500 has sprung a leak, real bad one, ps fluid coming out at dash around steering wheel. Anyone had this to happen? My take on it after looking at the diagram is at the bottom section where the lines go in, the pressure seal must be bad. It is not obvious to me how it comes apart and if can be fixed in the tractor. i thought it may be best to pull the entire unit to repair on the bench? Just looking for someone who may have been thru this.

Your problem is probably a loose fitting at the bottom of the steering box, or a leaking seal on the top arround the steering wheel shaft.