Default Need advice

Is anyone familiar with Parkway Tractor in Calhoun, Georgia?

Elite Member
    Tractor
    None -yet. Until then FunBuggy (EZ-Go) will have to do!

Default Re: Need advice

Sorry no, it's a little out of the way for me! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] But here's a link to their website if you're interested. Parkway Tractor

Oh and welcome! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Bronze Member

Friendly advice, it might pay to shop around.

Tractor
    Mahindra 2810 4x4

Fuzz,
    I have stopped in at Parkway many times. Friendly and honest, I believe. Mahindra has a distribution center in Calhoun, GA now. If you are looking in GA, look at Outback Tractor just a few miles away in Cumming, GA. Great people there and may beat the Parkway price. Their site is
    Outbacktractor.com

Tractor
    Mahindra 4110

Bought mine at OUTBACK , great people good price!! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    Mahindra 6000 4WD, FEL

I agree Robert at Outback is great, doesn't pressure, just honest and helpful.

Funny thing happened today, I had an appointment with a contractor, and after that I was going to head to Outback to purchase a Mahindra 4500, and mentioned that to the contractor. He said I have a friend that is wanting to sell his Mahindra, so he called him and it was a C4505DI, 2000 model, less than 500 hours. Looks brand new, and needless to say, I now own it, came with, FEL, 6ft bush hog & 6ft box blade, and I saved $6K over new tractor. I'll still go and buy some implements from Outback.

I'm having a great day, and hope you are to.