Need advice

/ Need advice #1  

Fuzz917

Is anyone familiar with Parkway Tractor in Calhoun, Georgia?

/ Need advice #2  
Sorry no, it's a little out of the way for me! /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif But here's a link to their website if you're interested. Parkway Tractor

Oh and welcome! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Need advice #4  
Fuzz,
I have stopped in at Parkway many times. Friendly and honest, I believe. Mahindra has a distribution center in Calhoun, GA now. If you are looking in GA, look at Outback Tractor just a few miles away in Cumming, GA. Great people there and may beat the Parkway price. Their site is
Outbacktractor.com

/ Need advice #5  
Bought mine at OUTBACK , great people good price!! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Need advice #6  
I agree Robert at Outback is great, doesn't pressure, just honest and helpful.

Funny thing happened today, I had an appointment with a contractor, and after that I was going to head to Outback to purchase a Mahindra 4500, and mentioned that to the contractor. He said I have a friend that is wanting to sell his Mahindra, so he called him and it was a C4505DI, 2000 model, less than 500 hours. Looks brand new, and needless to say, I now own it, came with, FEL, 6ft bush hog & 6ft box blade, and I saved $6K over new tractor. I'll still go and buy some implements from Outback.

I'm having a great day, and hope you are to.