max 25 mmm and fel

/ max 25 mmm and fel #1  

Latakia

Tractor
Mahindra Max 25
Just curious - as to how operable the fel is with the mmm deck on - so as not to remove it all the time? I am concerned about clearance. Thanks.

/ max 25 mmm and fel #2  
Just curious - as to how operable the fel is with the mmm deck on - so as not to remove it all the time? I am concerned about clearance. Thanks.

It sits pretty low, so there's not a lot of ground clearance at all. If you plan to use the FEL with the Mower on, the best suggestion I can make is to raise the scalp wheels to their highest position as well as the mower itself. Personally I take mine on and off as needed. It's pretty simple after you do it a few times and takes only a couple minutes.

-J

/ max 25 mmm and fel
Ok thank you!!! I was hoping to get it this week but looks like maybe next week - waiting on a loader. :)

/ max 25 mmm and fel #4  
Ok thank you!!! I was hoping to get it this week but looks like maybe next week - waiting on a loader. :)

Awesome! You're really going to love your Max. Mine continues to impress every time I toss it a new challenge.

Be sure to post some pics when you finally get your hands on it.

-J

/ max 25 mmm and fel #5  
Hi. I know this post is pretty old but I'm at my whits end. I removed the mmm as the 2 of you discussed because when I first got the tractor I used it to clear some land. Now the problem: I cant get the 2 black bars to line up when I try to put the mower back on. The manual is useless. The picture they have only shows one side. Is there a video or picture somewhere to make it more clear? I youtubed it and there is a promotional video and the guy only removes the pins.
Thanks in advance.
Mike

/ max 25 mmm and fel #6  
Hi. I know this post is pretty old but I'm at my whits end. I removed the mmm as the 2 of you discussed because when I first got the tractor I used it to clear some land. Now the problem: I cant get the 2 black bars to line up when I try to put the mower back on. The manual is useless. The picture they have only shows one side. Is there a video or picture somewhere to make it more clear? I youtubed it and there is a promotional video and the guy only removes the pins.
Thanks in advance.
Mike

Funny you say this. I installed my mower brackets for the year this past weekend. Put everything together and drove over the mower. Only to realize i'd installed the brackets upside down, and on the wrong sides.

The black bar that goes to the forward mount pin should be on the outside of the spring tension adjustment. If you look at that black bar from the side, it should have almost a 90deg DOWN angle when properly installed. It's actually pretty hard to explain, but a simple fix.

I marked mine with a grease pen so this wont happen again.

Good Luck

-J

/ max 25 mmm and fel #7  
Thanks! I will give that a whirl. And I'm with you about marking it for next time....;)
Mike

/ max 25 mmm and fel #8  
If you continue to have trouble, snap some pics so we can see what's wonky.

If it comes down to it, I'll pop off the mower on mine and snap some pics of the correct bracket install for you to compare.

Good luck!

-J

/ max 25 mmm and fel #9  
It's all good! I ended up going to the Dealer and he picked up on it immediately. At some point, I bent it. Probably by using the FEL with the mower still on. He bent it back as close as he could. Due to weather I'm not able to see if it works. So let this be a lesson learned. I saw another post asking about removing the mower if your going to use the FEL. My advice is ABSOLUTELY. Thanks again gang!!
Mike

/ max 25 mmm and fel #10  
Hey, I just posted on this thread. You can read below but based on my experience, i would remover the mower if your going to use the fel. Unless your on solid ground you may be able to get away with leaving it on. But if your clearing land or on soft terrain where the mower can bottom out, remove it.
Let me know if I can be of any further help.
Mike