3-Point Hitch Mahindra 7010

/ Mahindra 7010 #1  

M135

Hey all, I'm having an intermittent 3 point hitch problem. It will just stop working. This model has an electro-hydraulic operating system. Has anyone else had that problem?

/ Mahindra 7010 #2  
Hey all, I'm having an intermittent 3 point hitch problem. It will just stop working. This model has an electro-hydraulic operating system. Has anyone else had that problem?

(yes) not much of anything works without manual override.

/ Mahindra 7010 #3  
(yes) Not much of anything works, must manually override to get it to lift or lower.

/ Mahindra 7010 #4  
Hopefully its just a switch or fuse.. track the power with a test light if your getting power to the solenoids and its still not lifting... well lets just hope that's not it

/ Mahindra 7010 #5  
Buzzer goes off in cab must use Fender switch to lower three point hitch and then raise it I it will go off 3 point hitch dial will turn all the way around stop on it does not seem to work self test does not seem to work as described in book

/ Mahindra 7010 #6  
Buzzer goes off in cab must use Fender switch to lower three point hitch and then raise it I it will go off 3 point hitch dial will turn all the way around stop on it does not seem to work self test does not seem to work as described in book

Another most recent issue; Both front rim disks are cracked and must be replace 800.00 quote from dealer. can have some made but they would not have the 3" recess.. 5/8ths steel plates for about 200.00 each plus shipping approx. 70.00. bought two off a burnt out tractor out west they had been reinforced by a 3/8ths welded metal rim on outside of dish.. will see when they arrive. found front tie rod ends to be extremely loose, nut at bottom was loose. At present I rate this tractor at a 1 for reliability, need to be into a second crop, this has really screwed me up!

Last edited:
   / Mahindra 7010 #7  
Probably not right area to post this but maybe it will get seen by someone who has a idea: Do not have this one completely annualized however this is what I believe; I bought a new kune tedder, if I hook it to the Mahindra It tilts back and raises fine.. If I hook it to my tedder tractor a 531d case it will raise but will not tilt back for road travel.. two years latter they tell me I need 1800psi to make it work; Looking at 531D case book it only creates 1450 when brand new.. asked them if there was any type adjustment on tedder got no results.. so must manually raise it for road travel. and it raises by hand mechanically, very tough.

/ Mahindra 7010 #8  

Did you ever figure out problem with 3 way hitch? I have a 7010 doing the exact same hing.