Loader Mahindra 4025 aftermarket loader

/ Mahindra 4025 aftermarket loader #11  
Buehler made mine, no issues 4.5 years since new. I think is spelled "Buehler" correctly. It is branded as Mahindra.

Same here on my 2008 Mahindra 5525. No problems in the 6 years I owned the tractor. Added the skid steer quick attach option.

/ Mahindra 4025 aftermarket loader #12  
Buhler is now Allied. I doubt they'll be any cheaper either.

/ Mahindra 4025 aftermarket loader #13  
I don't think any loader is "cheap" any more. Seems like the best way to get a deal is buy it with the tractor.

/ Mahindra 4025 aftermarket loader #14  
Whichever you choose, be sure to get the correct mount/loader. There is a difference in the 2wd and 4wd loaders.

/ Mahindra 4025 aftermarket loader #15  
I think you will find it hard to find a cheaper alternative to the Mahindra original. Usually the aftermarket is higher when you have the full package put together.

/ Mahindra 4025 aftermarket loader #16  
I like Koyker loaders. They have always priced out good for me with strong specs.

/ Mahindra 4025 aftermarket loader #17  
Whichever you choose, be sure to get the correct mount/loader. There is a difference in the 2wd and 4wd loaders.

Really? I've pored over the specs on paper a few times I couldn't really find any differences that seemed significant. Maybe I've overlooked something.

D

/ Mahindra 4025 aftermarket loader #18  
I believe the difference is in the mount, not the actual loader, although I could be wrong. The 4wd sits higher. If the 2wd loader is mounted by mistake, the bucket won't touch the ground with the cylinders bottomed out. The factory loader for the 2wd is model ML333, for the 4wd it's ML334. BTW, those are new model numbers. Not sure they're even on the website yet.

/ Mahindra 4025 aftermarket loader #19  
I believe the difference is in the mount, not the actual loader, although I could be wrong. The 4wd sits higher. If the 2wd loader is mounted by mistake, the bucket won't touch the ground with the cylinders bottomed out. The factory loader for the 2wd is model ML333, for the 4wd it's ML334. BTW, those are new model numbers. Not sure they're even on the website yet.

So you're saying with the loader all the way down, the heel of the bucket should contact the ground? The loader that came with my 4025 4wd is called the 4550-4L. I can only reach the ground if I roll the bucket forward.

/ Mahindra 4025 aftermarket loader #20  
I am not familiar with the 4550-4L loader. Is that a new Mahindra brand loader? The model # is different from all previous that I have seen or read about.