4035 with 485 question

/ 4035 with 485 question #1  

ktmhans

Tractor
Mahindra 4035 pst
Good evening,
Still battling my last question but I have a new one. Will your stabilizer arms on backhoe lift the back of machine off the ground, with loaded tires without assistance from pushing down the backhoe or anything.

I ask because mine won't and the dealer says that's probably ok. Engine revving or not, good fluid level. Haven't used it yet,

Thanks
Hans

/ 4035 with 485 question #2  
Good evening,
Still battling my last question but I have a new one. Will your stabilizer arms on backhoe lift the back of machine off the ground, with loaded tires without assistance from pushing down the backhoe or anything.

I ask because mine won't and the dealer says that's probably ok. Engine revving or not, good fluid level. Haven't used it yet,

Thanks
Hans

My 6640C Branson will

Attachments

• 012.JPG
    012.JPG
    65.6 KB · Views: 116
   / 4035 with 485 question #3  
My 4025 will, with out even hesitating.

/ 4035 with 485 question #4  

That's a lot stouter tractor than the 4035.

With the loaded tires on the 4035 that's a lot of weight. does it dig just fine?

/ 4035 with 485 question

With the loaded tires on the 4035 that's a lot of weight. does it dig just fine?
Got it in Jan. Little cold and snowy in ct this year, haven't even tried. But I'm not buying that the tractors to heavy. I talked with another forum member that has the same tractor tires not loaded and it lifts them just fine. I just wanted to here from somebody with the same unit. Guess I'll rig up a pressure gauge and see what I get.

/ 4035 with 485 question

Got it in Jan. Little cold and snowy in ct this year, haven't even tried. But I'm not buying that the tractors to heavy. I talked with another forum member that has the same tractor tires not loaded and it lifts them just fine. I just wanted to here from somebody with the same unit. Guess I'll rig up a pressure gauge and see what I get.

/ 4035 with 485 question #7  
Really think about it though. If this has R4 Tires those rear tires are huge... think about how many gallons that will hold with what 8lbs a gallon? That's some serious weight and not just a couple hundred pounds. I wouldn't dout it would struggle but interested so keep me updated please

/ 4035 with 485 question
Lol,
I know it's heavy, 800 lbs a tire or so. But it is a backhoe designed to mount on the machine. Maybe those arms aren't ment to level the back of machine, just support. I don't know. If no one else's 4035 PST with loaded tires come off the ground. I guess it's not ment to be. If some has a 4035 hydro loaded, I know I have a problem!

/ 4035 with 485 question #9  
my 3016 will lift with loaded R4 tires, if that means anything.

/ 4035 with 485 question

Just looked up 4025 specs, tractors are about the same weight, the backhoe on 4035 #'s are slightly stronger. Not that it really means much. So I would think unless the stabilizers are built different it should go. Are your tires loaded or empty