FEL Quick Dump

/ FEL Quick Dump #11  
Also checked the dump and its working how illustrated. Slow dump until you push further right and then fast dump kicks in. you can hear it pull the engine when the fast dump starts

/ FEL Quick Dump
Thanks, Just read one of the threads from the bottom of this page and the whole quick dump thing has been explained before. It didn't come up when I tried to search. Guess I didn't use the right words in search :confused3:

/ FEL Quick Dump #13  
Gotcha well if you ever have a question about the tractor feel free to message me.

/ FEL Quick Dump #14  
I just tried my loader and I have no fast dump. It shows that I do, but when you move leaver it goes slow, then stops, then further over is slow again. Thats why I think I have something wrong with my spools or something? When they haul my tractor in I am going to get them to check it, because it is annoying to go to dump and hit the spot that it stops and you have to move it less or more to dump! All the way over on my 5035 is no faster then just moving lever an inch or two.

/ FEL Quick Dump #15  
I just tried my loader and I have no fast dump. It shows that I do, but when you move leaver it goes slow, then stops, then further over is slow again. Thats why I think I have something wrong with my spools or something? When they haul my tractor in I am going to get them to check it, because it is annoying to go to dump and hit the spot that it stops and you have to move it less or more to dump! All the way over on my 5035 is no faster then just moving lever an inch or two.

are you seeing it affect anything else like the lift? It definitely should advance itself the further you go so that is odd. I know iv seen a pause in other spools when it bumps over to the high speed and some will even pause but they sure catch and push fast after that. Can you hear any change in the engine when it does this?

/ FEL Quick Dump #16  
try and hold it all the way right for a good bit even after it maxes out. it should really drag the engine at this point

/ FEL Quick Dump #17  
This is what the Mahindra manual says.

If moved to the right from neutral and
more move to the right the loader will be
in regeneration mode. It will fast dump
the bucket.

You might check under the can on the bottom of the valve for correct operation and if clogged with old grease, rust, etc.

/ FEL Quick Dump #18  
Thats why I want them to haul it in before loader runs out of warranty. I have operated loaders on other tractors and on one I owned, and this one is different. Mine does not dump fast no matter how hard you push leaver over. No faster than it does in slow mode and that is very slow. Takes several seconds to dump. I would say at least 6 of 7 seconds with 2000 RPM.

/ FEL Quick Dump #19  
Is there a way to load videos from a phone on here?

/ FEL Quick Dump #20  
I just went out to "play" with the tractor, and couldn't find the collar that you might be talking about. The only thing I can see is the "locking" collar for keeping the handle in a neutral position. I also tried pushing it as far right as it will go. The same thing, the fast dump mode seems to be before all the way right!
My 2815 works this way too, not sure why but it has been like that since new.