My new 3015 is here!

/ My new 3015 is here! #1  

Byra

Tractor
Mahindra 3015
It was delivered yesterday to my property, along with a 6' Howse box blade and a 5' Howse rotary cutter. I immediately went to work bushhogging about 1 acre of scrub grass/weeds and had a blast. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif So far, I love the tractor. It is very easy to use and learn and has plenty of power.

Ill put up a couple of pictures.

Attachments

• 373047-3015-1.jpg
    373047-3015-1.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 579
   / My new 3015 is here!
This is the area I cut. Unfortunately, in my excitement to get started using the tractor, I forgot to take a 'before' picture. However, the weedy stuff around the stump on the right is what was covering the whole area. It was some kind of woody stuff, about 6' tall and 1/2" diameter, plus a lot of overgrown grass.

Attachments

• 373053-cleared.jpg
    373053-cleared.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 439
   / My new 3015 is here! #6  
Congratulation.
That is a real nice looking machine you have /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ My new 3015 is here! #7  
Good looking outfit. I noted that the 3015 has a "low" exhaust system. How 'bout taking a picture of how it comes out of the cowling and where the end of the exhaust is (Seems like most Mahindras have high exhausts. Good Luck! BobG in VA where its finally gotten up to 40 degrees today. I'd really like to bushhog something but all I'd do is thro snow!

/ My new 3015 is here! #8  
Byra:

Good looking rig you have there, keep us posted on what you think of it after you put some hours on it. Ain't nutt'n like a new tractor!!!

/ My new 3015 is here! #9  
Byra, nothing like the first day with the new tractor. I grew up driving a 1956 ford 641, and did plenty of bush hogging over the years. We used to run down some pretty big stuff...it took a lot of beating. One thing I have noticed with the new tractors...all the bells and whistles.... a lot more stuff hanging off of them. Likewise, a lot more stuff to get hung up on with the brush, etc. Be mindful to look over the underneath side from time to time. Looks like a great outfit, and a great job mowing that field.

sassafras

/ My new 3015 is here! #10  
Congratulations on a fine looking machine! It's hard to beat that new tractor feeling! Keep us posted as you put some hours on it. I've only got 29 hours on my 2810HST so far, the last 7 or so from blowing snow, but I'm very pleased with it's performance.