moldboard plowing 6530

/ moldboard plowing 6530 #21  
Oh no I haven't. I moved a little (7 foot wide full bucket) clay the other day and had one rear tire up about a foot into the air before I knew it. I was turning and backing, so I slammed the bucket down and all was forgiven.
hugs, Brandi

If tractors don't dance a little you are not working them hard enough!

/ moldboard plowing 6530 #22  
If tractors don't dance a little you are not working them hard enough!
I wasn't trying to work it. I was just moving one (only 1) bucket of dirt on a Sunday afternoon. Check my threads out. I can make the Big RED Beast dance when I want to.
Brandi

/ moldboard plowing 6530
My new tractor was delivered and I was able to use it this weekend. I didn't do any plowing but I did quite a bit of disking with an 8' tandem disk and the only time you knew it was back there was when I was going up hill. After really looking this tractor over I'm impressed with the quality and how user friendly the machine is.

/ moldboard plowing 6530
RMOMN

I have a 5530 Turbo 4wd and I pull 3x16's @ 8" deep. No weights except a 266ML loader with the bucket for plowing. My plow is Ford/Dearborn 10-209 with coulters. A 6530 should have no problems with 3 16's.

View attachment 422516View attachment 422517RMOMN,View attachment 422518

idaho2
Idaho2, How did you get your plow to go 8" deep. I have adjusted my 3 pt arms all the way down and I get 6-7" and when I lift the plow all the way up it is only 4" above the ground. It is like there is not enough range of movement. I'm guessing that since I have the 3pt all the way down my draft control will not be able to go any lower?