Mahindra 4035 Contaminated fuel.

/ Mahindra 4035 Contaminated fuel. #1  

Grizzly15f

Tractor
Mahindra 4035
I need help removing the fuel tank to properly clean it. I've already drained the tank and removed the 2 mounting straps.
Now how do I remove the tank. I'm really hoping that I do not need to remove the fender.

/ Mahindra 4035 Contaminated fuel. #2  
P1.JPG

P2.JPG

/ Mahindra 4035 Contaminated fuel. #4  
I need help removing the fuel tank to properly clean it. I've already drained the tank and removed the 2 mounting straps.
Now how do I remove the tank. I'm really hoping that I do not need to remove the fender.

You need to remove the fender in order to remove the fuel tank. Block up the rear safely on jack stands, remove the rear tire, disconnect electrical connector to rear fender, unbolt and remove fender, slide tank out a little remove lines and wire to sending unit. Thank slide the tank out. Its not as bad as it looks. I would guess about 1/2 hour to take it apart.

/ Mahindra 4035 Contaminated fuel.
You need to remove the fender in order to remove the fuel tank. Block up the rear safely on jack stands, remove the rear tire, disconnect electrical connector to rear fender, unbolt and remove fender, slide tank out a little remove lines and wire to sending unit. Thank slide the tank out. Its not as bad as it looks. I would guess about 1/2 hour to take it apart.

I got the got the fender off and was really hoping not to have to remove the tire.
Fuel lines and sending unit are disconnected. Is there a bleed valve on the tank? I have not been able to locate it.