Needing an owners manual for a Mahindra 3510!

/ Needing an owners manual for a Mahindra 3510! #1  

bigblocknut

Tractor
Mahindra 3510
I just purchased my 2006 shuttle shift Mahindra 3510 and am in need of a owners manual in either pdf or paper back. Thanks in advance, love my tractor, great site. Thanks again!

/ Needing an owners manual for a Mahindra 3510! #2  
check with your local dealer.

/ Needing an owners manual for a Mahindra 3510! #3  
If Mahindra ever gets the 24/7 site back up, you can punch in your serial number for the owner's manual there...

24/7 Owners Login | Mahindra

/ Needing an owners manual for a Mahindra 3510!
Thanks guys, I checked with dealer, their manual is $70-80. Was hoping someone had a pdf file or a manual laying around a little cheaper. Thanks for all your help!

I checked the 24/7 site, it is still unavailable.

/ Needing an owners manual for a Mahindra 3510! #6  
Thanks guys, I checked with dealer, their manual is $70-80. Was hoping someone had a pdf file or a manual laying around a little cheaper. Thanks for all your help!

That would be the shop/service manuals. The operator/owners manual is free (it's what they have on the 24/7 site when it is working). There would, at most, be the cost of the paper or CD.

/ Needing an owners manual for a Mahindra 3510! #7  
I paid $130 for my service manuals from the dealer. Snap it up at $80 !

Yeah I was just wanting the owners manual for now, from my understanding the 24/7 site has been down for a long time now. Thanks guys!

/ Needing an owners manual for a Mahindra 3510! #9  
Have you attempted contacting MUSA directly? With as long as the 24/7 site has been down I'm sure they have to be providing the information some alternate way.

Just Contacted them, they were of no help. Thanks anyway