garage or outside

/ garage or outside #1  

reeltime

Silver Member
Tractor
2014 mahindra 3016 shuttle loader and backhoe with thumb
how many owners keep there machine inside or outside,covered with a tarp.

/ garage or outside #2  
Few problems are more difficult/expensive to solve than rodent gnawed wiring.

Last edited:
   / garage or outside #3  
the lions share of my stuff is out in the elements. my bailer is covered with a few big sheets of roofing metal. my buildings are crammed full of tools and parts ect.

/ garage or outside #4  
Attachment outside because of floor space,but off ground cover w/air flow.

/ garage or outside #5  
Everything, tractors and implements, are in the cement-floored shed. All implements are on wheeled pallets.

The UV rays especially will take their toll on anything left out and moisture (rain/dew/humidity) would be trapped under a tarp... doing insidious long term damage.

It's all an investment.

/ garage or outside #6  
Everything stayed outside uncovered including tractor for 27 years. Then 5 years ago I built a shop, repainted and re-decaled the tractor so now it lives it's retirement years inside, along with the backhoe and tiller. Box blade and Hico mower live outside. Theft is the main problem here.

/ garage or outside
Sorry I will fix profile

/ garage or outside #8  
image.jpg. 40 X 60 Morton shop. Plenty of room for tractor, implements, boats, etc, and my pick up.

/ garage or outside #10  
With the cost of trucks, cars, tractors and mowers, I won't buy it if I dont have or can't make a place for it....especially n ow that there is so much electric stuff in everything.