Mahindra 2555 Parts/Accessories

/ Mahindra 2555 Parts/Accessories #1  

Got2BTru

Silver Member
Tractor
Mahindra 2555 HST CAB
Hey all....I've owned her now for 2 weeks and already have 12 hours. LOVING IT!

That being said, I work with computers for a living, so I was wondering where is the best place online to buy parts/accessories?

I went to Amazon and got a rear camera (+ 7" LCD monitor), etc. so I can brush hog without looking behind me, watching for the dogs, etc. I *hope* to put that in this weekend.

In the mean time, I need the following:
  • Second cup holder for the RH side
  • Seat cover

...I've also noticed there are a LOT of blank covers on the dash and other parts of the tractors...what goodies am I missing?!?!?!?

Has anyone installed a mid-mount PTO snow thrower on the 2555?

/ Mahindra 2555 Parts/Accessories #2  
We built a 2555 hst the end of this winter with a front mount blower, driven off rear pto with a shaft to the front. Was a nice unit.

IMG_2805.jpgIMG_2804.jpg

/ Mahindra 2555 Parts/Accessories #3  
Got the same tractor at about the same time as you. Mine had a leak at the tranny right out of the box, but I still think it is a great tractor. Can't help much with requested info, but I would like to know about your camera and roughly how much it cost.

/ Mahindra 2555 Parts/Accessories #6  
The body of the tractor is made for different types of use in Korea so there are a lot of plugs that are not used in the American model they just use the same dash... As far as a cup holder im not to sure were you would mount one unless you got a suction cup style and put it on the glass. Congrats on the new tractor

/ Mahindra 2555 Parts/Accessories
So no one else on a mid-mount PTO for a snow thrower?