how do I clean the screens?

/ how do I clean the screens? #1  

AbigailAdams

Tractor
Mahindra 5010
I have a new Mahindra 5010 gear cab and want to take good care of it. How do I clean the air screens. Do I have to unscrew half of the stuff under the hood to lift them out for vacuuming or hitting them with compressed air? (Our old John Deere had screens that just slid out.) If I shoot compressed air into the screens under the hood won't I just be pushing the dust, grass, etc., where it shouldn't go?

/ how do I clean the screens? #2  
I have a 4110 and it has wing bolts holding the screens in. I take out the bottom one first, then the top without taking anything else out.

/ how do I clean the screens? #3  
You will want to take the few bolts off to get the screens out.. if not much behind the screen just rake off the thick stuff gathered on the screen and blow out the cooler and radiator from the inside out with air.

/ how do I clean the screens?
I have a new Mahindra 5010 gear cab and want to take good care of it. How do I clean the air screens. Do I have to unscrew half of the stuff under the hood to lift them out for vacuuming or hitting them with compressed air? (Our old John Deere had screens that just slid out.) If I shoot compressed air into the screens under the hood won't I just be pushing the dust, grass, etc., where it shouldn't go?

Thanks, Keith, but I have since learned that on the Mahindra 5010 the left side of the hood - the big red piece with the name of the tractor - can be pulled forward and taken off the tractor. That opens up the whole side of the engine for maintenance.