3016 drawbar question

/ 3016 drawbar question #1  

Dsimonl

Tractor
2014 Mahindra 3016 HST
I am not near my tractor and want to buy a shackle to fit through the drawbar end hole for towing. Does anyone know the hole diameter?

Thanks.

/ 3016 drawbar question #2  
If you mean the draw bar that runs from front to back and slides up under the axle, it's a one inch hole.

If you're referring to the draw bar that runs side to side and the 3pt lifts, then 3/4 inch.

I just measured them on my 3016.

/ 3016 drawbar question
Thanks!!!
My 3016 has a draw bar that runs front to back under the axle. There is also one stored behind the seat, but it is identical to the one under the axle. Mine did not ship with one that runs side to side on the 3pt hitch like on other tractors. The manual only mentions the former....

/ 3016 drawbar question #4  
Thanks!!!
My 3016 has a draw bar that runs front to back under the axle. There is also one stored behind the seat, but it is identical to the one under the axle. Mine did not ship with one that runs side to side on the 3pt hitch like on other tractors. The manual only mentions the former....

You usually have to buy the three point drawbar separately.

/ 3016 drawbar question
Ah, that explains it. The 1" hole in the axle drawbar will be plenty to accommodate a large shackle. That's probably the best place to pull from if I need to tow something.

/ 3016 drawbar question #6  
You can get one of the 3pnt cat 1 lift bars from any tractor equipment dealers... we use the ones from Tisco. they are pretty cheap and nice when your moving trailers and other hitch items... Mahindra also offers a 3pnt trailer mover or trailer mover/hay spear combo.. has a receiver slot and also a top hole for gooseneck ball..

/ 3016 drawbar question #7  
I got my 3pt draw bar at Tractor Supply. Be aware that no matter where you get one, they come in different lengths. Make sure you get the right one.