Mahindra 4530 Stalled

/ Mahindra 4530 Stalled #1  

Blaze08

Tractor
Mahindra 4530/Ford 4610
First off, hello I'm new here. (Obviously)

Problem 1...my 06 4530, the ignition switch hasn't worked for quite sometime so I have to jump over the solenoid with a screwdriver every time to crank it.

Problem 2...yesterday while driving out to feed my cows the tractor stalled and died. Once it did that, it hasn't started back since. I was told it was maybe clogged fuel filters, changed those today...nothing. It will not turn over, basically it's the same sound whether the key is in the on position or off.

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

/ Mahindra 4530 Stalled #2  
Sounds like the switch finely craped out. Not sending power anywhere. :confused3:

/ Mahindra 4530 Stalled #3  
You have a safety switch on the pto and the low/high shifter.. im sure one was engage or they can get stuck and not work properly.. usually the pto. sounds like it popped your starter relay or one of the fuses. check your fuse box. This is an electrical issue and no other

/ Mahindra 4530 Stalled
You have a safety switch on the pto and the low/high shifter.. im sure one was engage or they can get stuck and not work properly.. usually the pto. sounds like it popped your starter relay or one of the fuses. check your fuse box. This is an electrical issue and no other
Is the safety switch on the pto the "beeper" button? Or is it somewhere else?

And I will add the 30 amp starter fuse was blown, but I replaced that and nothing changed.

/ Mahindra 4530 Stalled #5  
No that's just for the beeper that's on the pto clutch not the pto engage.. the switch is on the right lever.

/ Mahindra 4530 Stalled #6  
Are you getting power to your dash when you cut the key on? light lights and what not?

/ Mahindra 4530 Stalled
Are you getting power to your dash when you cut the key on? light lights and what not?
Yes lights/gages are working.

On the right lever, where?

/ Mahindra 4530 Stalled #8  
There are two levers for the PTO one is the clutch and one is the engage. there is also the switch on the high/low you will need to take a panel off to get to it.. replace both of them if you want to get going quick.. but you can put a test light to them to figure it out for sure.. it is your problem though I can assure you..

The cover that goes over the starter have you been keeping it off since it you been bump starting it? If so trash probably got on top of the starter and made an arch causing your starter fuse to go...

/ Mahindra 4530 Stalled
Ok, I will check that out. I guess I go ahead and order those switches and try that.

/ Mahindra 4530 Stalled
Also, should I then be able to crank with the key? Or is that another issue?